Breast size changes after a 30lb loss anyone?

Options
I was a 34DD in school and weighed 120lbs. Went up to about 140lbs and got to 36F and after my baby I'm 156lb and 36GG! Has anyone lost ALOT of boob, I'm hoping too I can't bear it any longer. I'm 32 and saving for a reduction for my 40th if they don't go. I've got 30lb to lose. Probably about 5lb of that is boob! Ugh

Replies

• schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    After losing 30lbs I lost pretty much all my boobs lol I
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Well, I've lost 13 pounds total and 3 inches off my bust. However, my cup size hasn't changed. I believe that difference is mostly in back fat dissapearing. Who knows, though? I'd like to lose some of mine as well.
  • betho217
    betho217 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Maybe, if they got bigger as you gained they will get smaller as you lose?
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    so far have lost 20lbs and gone from a small DD to large C
  • CMGoodie
    CMGoodie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm actually getting some YAY!!!.... it only took 46 years. :laugh:

In all seriousness, I've known ladies to drop a few sizes due to the tightness and fat loss.

In my case, my muscles tightened up and it actually looks like I have some. I'm sorta flat by nature...so this is a big YAY for me.

:laugh:
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Don't fear!!! :)

I got up to 36G after my babies at my highest weight of 195. My breasts were the first and fastest area to shrink when I started loosing - YAY! I'm now down 35 pounds with 20 more to go and I just got measured yesterday at 34DD!! 1-2 more inches for me and I'll be a nice normal number! :)

I highly doubt you'll be using that reduction fund money for an actual reduction - maybe a new wardrobe instead! :)
  • 88Genesee
    88Genesee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've lost 18 lbs so far and have noticed my breast are getting smaller; to the point I am purchasing new bras.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Went from a DD to a large A :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Melissakay1222
    Melissakay1222 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have met my goal of losing 22 pounds and I now weigh 132 and yep, my boobs are pretty much gone! I went from a 36C down to a 34B just by losing 22 pounds! It's sad really . . . but I'll take it because my bod is thin and toned! :)
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 35 pounds and my bra has gone from a 42D to a 38C. I'm happy I still have some boob remnants left.
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on your body shape, I know I've lost 32kgs (70.5 lbs) and I have gone up cup sizes, but down a lot of back sizes. So one) I think it has to do with your bra fitter or if you go to one.. and two) I think it depends on your body type. I still plan to lose another 20kgs (44lbs) So who knows?
  • Monica0430
    Monica0430 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm down 38lbs and lost most of my boob's which were too big to start with. :ohwell:
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I've lost 14 kg which is about 33 pounds and went from a 80 D to a 70 B. Pushup bra's are my new best friend.
  • kelly3779
    kelly3779 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    After I dropped 30lbs, I dropped a full cup size. :( Went from a 42D to a 42C.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I was a G after my 2nd baby but since losing 60lbs I am a D (that's UK size, think it may be a C in the US). My back size is a lot smaller though. I'm an hourglass shape and I look in proportion.
  • tweetiejovi
    tweetiejovi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Went from a DD to a large A :bigsmile: :drinker:
    sounds good heres hoping same happens to me