My Insanity Results (before and after pic)

Options
1235»

Replies

• atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Holy crapoly!!! Amazing job!
  • bet5mac
    bet5mac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look truly amazing, and if that is only 9 pounds, DANG! I just started my 2nd week, and you have giving me additional inspiration. I am struggling to do the pushup, hop up, jump down things, but I just don't stop moving and hope it gets easier to do that part of the workout soon. I won't give up, but if you have any advice on how to get better at the pushup thing, I am open for suggestions. Thank you for posting, you should be very proud of yourself.
  • adradecki
    adradecki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am so overwhelmed by the responses and compliments! Thank you to everyone! :blushing:
    You look truly amazing, and if that is only 9 pounds, DANG! I just started my 2nd week, and you have giving me additional inspiration. I am struggling to do the pushup, hop up, jump down things, but I just don't stop moving and hope it gets easier to do that part of the workout soon. I won't give up, but if you have any advice on how to get better at the pushup thing, I am open for suggestions. Thank you for posting, you should be very proud of yourself.

To me...most of the exercises still felt difficult as I moved through the program...but I was doing them WAY BETTER or MORE of them. What they say is true, 'It doesn't get easier, you get better'! You will get better at the pushups I promise...I could hardly do three in a row at the beginning - and by the end...I was doing 6 reps of 15 without breaking or going to my knees! Stick with it! It does work!!!!!
  • rcameron55
    rcameron55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is amazing results!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's an awesome transformation!
  • goosam2
    goosam2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG! I'm a horrible friend just now looking at this. AAAAAMAZING! It seriously doesn't look like 9 lbs... you shouldn't ever be mad about that. SO PROUD OF YOU! If you can do this with 3 little ones under 4 years old anyone can. INSPIRING :)
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great results. The fit test nearly killed me. lol Hopefully I can finish Insanity, and have great results as well. WTG
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That is the most amazing 9 pounds I have ever seen!!!!!!!! I have been trying to talk my hubby into buying Insanity for me, I will have to show this to him!
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have lost a lot of inches! Amazing!!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Nicely done. Who cares about the lbs lol you're a new person. I'm doing p90x and loving it as well I hope I can complete the 90 days and move to insanity or something more challenging
  • joevmware
    joevmware Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great work! I am starting an Insanity Challenge Group on Monday!!! Just completed Les Mills Combat!!
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Those are the most impressive before and after photos I have seen yet for 60 days. You worked very hard and it shows, I don't think it is about the weight, it is about the fitness level and you amaze me with results like that !!! I bow down to you....job well done : )
  • SwampWitch75
    SwampWitch75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing.
  • shelbydemeuse
    shelbydemeuse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look totally different than before! Awesome job...keep up the good work!! :)
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    *amazed!*
    You do have a waist now... cannot believe that's only a 10 lb difference. ..great job!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    wow... you look fabulous!!!
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You are such an inspiration!
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great dedication girl! You rock keep it up!
  • adradecki
    adradecki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone!
    Those are the most impressive before and after photos I have seen yet for 60 days. You worked very hard and it shows, I don't think it is about the weight, it is about the fitness level and you amaze me with results like that !!! I bow down to you....job well done : )

I am truly flattered...wow, thank you for such a nice compliment!

I finished up my fit test and measurements last week (16 inches total! woo hoo!)...and here are my results from those...

15ry45w.jpg

311vyiv.jpg
  • gregwhitley
    gregwhitley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Your scale must be broken, but the tape don't lie! I have seen people lose a lot of weight in a hurry (myself included), but I have NEVER seen someone make that much difference in body composition in 2 months. Amazing! I'd say more, but it would probably come off as crass :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!