Please help

Options
What's a quick way to lose weight and keep it off?

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Click your heels together three times and . . .

No, sorry-- that's how to get back to Kanas.
  • roseenk
    roseenk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Low calorie, low fat diet combined with cardio and strength training...... hard work, but like my doctor told me .... "If a good body came in a pill, shake, or fad diet, there would not be one overweight person on this earth." Good luck! :)
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Most of the members here are invested in long-term solutions, not quick fixes.

Maybe try another website?
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Low calorie, low fat diet combined with cardio and strength training...... hard work, but like my doctor told me .... "If a good body came in a pill, shake, or fad diet, there would not be one overweight person on this earth." Good luck! :)

The low fat myth lives on!
  • HoneyPie99
    Options
    No quick way , its a journey
  • shelbydemeuse
    shelbydemeuse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add exercise into your daily routine and add healthier foods into your diet.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    There is no really quick AND healthy way. Plus, if it comes off too fast with fad diets you tend to gain it back because you have not learned to treat your body properly. Take the time requires, learn new things about food and how your body works, make new patterns and enjoy lifelong success!
  • MyBodyMyMachine
    Options
    The first answer that comes to mind is to take whatever you did to become overweight overnight, and do the opposite. The fact of the answer is that real, sustainable weight loss isn't achieved quickly or by following some quick tip. I could tell you 20 ways to lose weight quickly but you're also looking for sustainable. Short answer: Eat better. Move more.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Liposuction is the only way to lose fat quickly. The only way to keep it off is to change your lifestyle.