Friend List Fantasies

Options

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    You know what my friends list fantasties are? Working out with yoovie! Gaming with codergal! Getting piano lessons from crankstr! Feel iulia's butt!

I've got about a million and one things I'd love to do with my friends, all of them, if time and money and space weren't issues.

I should make a piano video for you.
  • s35keith
    s35keith Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Fantasize..... Not a bad idea I wish I'd thought of that before!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.

Now a LAN party??? BRING IT ON1111!11!!!
    YEAHHHH!!! Can we play a MUD? :tongue:

The fact that you know what a MUD is is amazing. :flowerforyou:
    Right back at you. I went to a psychology class in university and the professor asked who played MUDS. He expected noone and I got all excited and raised my hand. Everyone looked at me like I were some under experienced mage who couldn't enchant a scroll. I had to meditate to regain my mana after that one.

The reason I type 126wpm is because of mudding. Thank you Telnet.

And thank you ZMUD for helping me get to the highest of levels with my Nephandi.

I'm right there with you on the wpm thing, and while I played MUDS, I didn't really start gaming until April 8th 1999, when I made my first and only (he was 11yrs old when I quit playing lol) EQ toon on Fennin Ro =p.

And there went all the women who might have been fantasizing about ME!
    *tear* Mine was also 11 when I quit. I was glad to see many years later when I went back people had heard about me. I think I became a bot or something lol. Terrimay, Nephandi of hell. A Demon Mage mix. That was on Retaliation. I was also the town drunk on an RPG called Age of the Thrown (The RPG EQ reminds me of it). I was part of the town Calladan, which later turned to Paris. I spent my days doing quests for talking unicorns that liked apples and looking for money in the bottom of fountains to spendat the bar. The only men that were fantasizing about me were the bar bots I pretended to talk to lol. And that winded me up in town square in shackles getting pelted with fruit a couple times. I actually got up Christmas morning a few years ago to take a trip to Australia to visit a girl I started mudding with when I was 13 to go skydiving there. We knew eachother for over a decade online from various MUDs. just showed up with nowhere to stay assuming she'd take me in lol. Turns out she wasn't a man, either ;)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.

Right back at you. I went to a psychology class in university and the professor asked who played MUDS. He expected noone and I got all excited and raised my hand. Everyone looked at me like I were some newly classed mage who couldn't enchant a scroll. I had to meditate to regain my mana after that one.

The reason I type 126wpm is because of mudding. Thank you, Telnet.

And thank you ZMUD for helping me get to the highest of levels with my Nephandi.

:love: :love:

Yeah, my typing is great for the same reason. And I am pretty good at hunting down assassins thanks to my Centaur Ranger.

I miss my old MUD now.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    You know what my friends list fantasties are? Working out with yoovie! Gaming with codergal! Getting piano lessons from crankstr! Feel iulia's butt!

I've got about a million and one things I'd love to do with my friends, all of them, if time and money and space weren't issues.

I should make a piano video for you.

Cool! I've played piano since I was 5. :flowerforyou:
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Fantasize..... Not a bad idea I wish I'd thought of that before!

You're welcome.
  • CoderGal
    Options

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

I'm white. Just sayin'. :wink:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

I'm white. Just sayin'. :wink:

To fill Adini's belly button with cereal and eat it with a baby spoon! (platonically)
  • CoderGal
    Options
    No. Just no.

Right back at you. I went to a psychology class in university and the professor asked who played MUDS. He expected noone and I got all excited and raised my hand. Everyone looked at me like I were some newly classed mage who couldn't enchant a scroll. I had to meditate to regain my mana after that one.

Yeah, my typing is great for the same reason. And I am pretty good at hunting down assassins thanks to my Centaur Ranger.

I miss my old MUD now.
    LOL I was a spooky spy but no assassin on the mud. That being said I love splinter cell. Speaking of ages of old, did anyone hear that Thief is making a comeback?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I can neither confirm nor deny any such rumors.

:laugh:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Awwwwww..
    BXQfeIE.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.

I miss my old MUD now.
    LOL I was a spooky spy but no assassin on the mud. That being said I love splinter cell. Speaking of ages of old, did anyone hear that Thief is making a comeback?

Square is developing it, right? Cannot wait!!!
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Yes. All three of them. At the same time. In swimming pool filled with jelly doughnuts...........

I mean, no. Never, ever.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    H'm maybe. Not sure. ;)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Do you ever fantasize about the hotties on your FL,

Like frequent *kitten* material? Ummmmmmmmmmaybe.
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Do you ever fantasize about the hotties on your FL,

Like frequent *kitten* material? Ummmmmmmmmmaybe.

Reference herein to any specific message, code phrase (whether expressed or implied) or behind the scenes activities, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the OP. The views and opinions of posters on this thread expressed herein regarding *kitten* and other lascivious activities, do not necessarily state or reflect those of the OP (but might), and shall not be used for debauchery purposes (unless ya really really wanna).
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I just have sex with them, it's easier that way..
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I once had a dream everyone on my FL was working out at the same gym at crazy shizzle was going down.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I once had a dream everyone on my FL was working out at the same gym at crazy shizzle was going down.

I think we would have a great time working out in the gym!:flowerforyou: