30 day shed advice!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I did 6 days in a row before taking 1 off, but nowadays I don't do more than 3 in a row when I do them back to back like that.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I've done 30DS for 30 days in a row.. the soreness will pass in a couple of days. I promise.
  • kate4j27
    kate4j27 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm so excited to start the 30 Day Shred again this Saturday!!

http://katehibberd.blogspot.com/2013/04/taking-on-30-day-shred-by-jillian.html
  • thejubster1
    thejubster1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Also try doing extra stretching at the end of the workout - the cool down Jillian does is pretty short.
  • thejubster1
    thejubster1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Also try doing extra stretching at the end of the workout - the cool down Jillian does is pretty short.

I so agree with this - maybe do another 5mins of stretches (quads, calves etc)... You may not feel like it now, but just a few more days in and you will be wanting to do more crunches & squats! I am on L1D9 - and find myself doing a little jig around the house once I've done the shred !!?!?
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem when I first started the 30 DS (just finished it yesterday!!!).... Keep going... Do not stop.. Your body is adjusting... It will get better after Day 3... What seemed to help was doing the exercises. It seemed to take the stiffness out of me especially with the warm ups. Keep going. Heads up... You will feel sore for the first two days of Level 2.... Thankfully, with level 3, I didn't feel as sore, but there was some... The warm ups will help you to feel better... If you feel like you need it do the warm ups twice..
  • KatieJane10x
    KatieJane10x Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

You were all spot on!

I struggled though and did it again last night and can finally walk with a bit more ease today!