Looking for some friends that run

Options
2»

Replies

• chasecohen
    Options
    Looking for friends on here too. All my physical friends give up logging and being active, ha!

I hope some of you don't mind if I add you.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me..any running friends are welcome. c25k graduate last year and doing my first marathon in 3 weeks.

keep at it,guys!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I, too, run a lot. Getting ready to head out the door right now. Signed up for first marathon in Oct. Always looking for more running friends! Keep up the good work!
  • annab1684
    annab1684 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 3 days away from finishing Couch to 5K (will be finishing on Sunday!) and after that I'm going to take a couple of weeks to consolidate 5K before starting on a 5-10K bridge programme. From there - who knows?!
    Add me if you like :)
  • lphillp
    lphillp Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    Im doing my first 10k race tommorrow and signed up to do half marathon in september
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love some running friends too! Seeing other peoples' runs motivates the hell outta me :-P I really enjoy running and am getting better at it :-) My diary is always open and I'm online daily.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm just a beginner when it comes to running but trying to get into it more. Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for more active people with similar interests!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE running! I do a little of everything though...Stationary bike, walking, running, swimming (in the summer). I would love to be friends with any active people with similar interests. Add me, if you like.
  • MsipiGRITS
    MsipiGRITS Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am a running slacker! So, I think I probably NEED some motivational friends so add me if you don't mind a slacker! :) I completed C25K but I find it difficult to get motivated to go for a run with a busy schedule (single working mom = busy @ job and @ home!)... So, could use some motivation myself and open to adding friends who do!! Maybe we can all push each other to go further and faster... Just keep running... Just keep running... (think 'Dory' in "Finding Nemo")
  • chasecohen
    Options
    For anyone that tracks their runs via strava, feel free to add me there too.

http://www.strava.com/athletes/chasecohen
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I love to run! Last year I did 2 half marathons, a full marathon, an 8k and the Warrior Dash. I've already done 2 half-marathons this year and have 2 more scheduled. Next year is the Spartan Sprint and maybe another full!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    are you in the running groups here? i am in them and they are very active.
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I run, add me if you want.
  • cheblack
    cheblack Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I run too, though I am just starting again after a year hiatus. I'll gladly add you if you are interested.

-Che
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I am a runner . Feel free to add me.
    Just completed my first race of the year-10k I placed 1st in my age group. Several more races this year plus my second Half.
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    feel free to add me! i have 6 running races this summer and a bike race, so i'll be very active with running.
  • ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner and love having runner friends. Feel free to add me any of you. :)
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I love to run! I did my second half marathon on April 7 and my third one is in August. I love having running friends. Anyone else can add me as well.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner who is simultaneously working on strength training. I think I might be one of the few. Add me!

Me too!

I sent a request to the OP but I seem to have declined. Oh well.

I'm working on my training schedule to balance everything I do but so I adequately prepared for my distance races this year.
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow runners. I love to run. I am getting back into it after an injury last year. Feel free to add.