My bewbs need your help

Options
I am tired of hitting myself in the face.

I am looking for a good bra that doesn't let the girls move about while I'm doing my C25K program. Next to shin splints, it's the worst part. I've tried a few but haven't found one that was supportive enough.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• artistryrose
    artistryrose Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Lmao!!! Try under armor... Or sport bras that have bra cups built in, I think Oakley makes some. I love my under armour ones!! I usually have some old bras designated to wear under my sport bras. This seems to help :) good luck, and remember that bouncing Betty's do not get "damaged" when, well, bouncing lololol!!
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Lmao!!! Try under armor... Or sport bras that have bra cups built in, I think Oakley makes some. I love my under armour ones!! I usually have some old bras designated to wear under my sport bras. This seems to help :) good luck, and remember that bouncing Betty's do not get "damaged" when, well, bouncing lololol!!

Ahh never thought of those two brands. Good deal! Thanks :)
  • nikkicarter13
    nikkicarter13 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort...I like the Maia.
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I've been double-bagging it.
    Looking forward to seeing the suggestions here ;)
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Go to a running store for both shoes and bra. They will be expensive but well worth it. The running store will watch how you run and put you in a several different shoes for you to try. Running shoes that have been fitted to your body and style of running will help protect your back, hips, knees, shins, and ankles.

I wear two bras when I run. A sports bra and a camisole underneath or a sports bra and shirt with a built in bra.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. If the girls are on the larger end, check out Lane Bryant, if you have one near you. I found a really nice one there last week.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options

Hah! This! I am glad I'm not the only one...I was wearing an underwire standard under my sports bra initially.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular underwire bra with a sports bra on top!!
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've heard under armour is really good, I'm finally losing inches off my chest so I'm hoping they'll go down enough I won't need to get that reduction that I thought would be inevitable
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ok Guess I'll help out. I'll hold....readyyyy GO

You sir, are too kind.

Thanks to all you ladies for the replies!

I've a trip to my local running store planned in the future but I was wanting to drop some poundage first. So as to not break their treadmill. :tongue:
  • JenniferMary_9169
    Options

me twooooooooooo!
    good to know that I am not the only one to use this "solution".
    looking forward to exploring other options
  • ejonesy
    ejonesy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was guilty of the two-bra method, but it is actually bad for when you work out because it puts too much pressure on your lungs making it harder for you to breathe. I bought this bra for running and it is actually adjustable. Spend the extra dollars, it is worth it. http://www.movingcomfort.com/Fiona/350003,default,pd.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla&src=pgooplas&mr:trackingCode=CBDEA242-27A4-E011-87D9-001B21A69EB8&mr:referralID=NA&mr:adType=pla&mr:ad=20629562762&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:filter=28771663082&gclid=CNqAremRxbYCFYhAMgodJGYALg
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Champion makes some great ones.
  • mrstweedle1
    mrstweedle1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret maximum support can't remember the exact name. Keeps these DD's in place.
  • wcso911mn
    wcso911mn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I saw the topic of this post and I was thinking "WTF is/are bewbs?" Then I read your post and relized - BOOBS! :laugh:
  • ejonesy
    ejonesy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    And they are available in larger sizes.
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    ShockAbsorber. I'm a 40D and these girls don't move when I run, sprint, jump etc!

On the UK site it's the Active Multi Sport, on the US site its the Max Sports Bra Top B4490
  • bethgrayster
    bethgrayster Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort. I like the Rebound Racer. They are a little pricey but totally worth it. I can run and jump and the girls stay put. Before I started losing weight I was a DD and now a D. A good sports bra is just as important as good shoes!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    In for the bewbs, it is boobie Friday afterall.
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Australia: Berlei Ultimate Performance Sports Bra