New member of the myfitnesspal family :)

Options
Hey all,

Just signed up today as I would like to keep track of my progress, diet and exercises. My aim is to reduce my bodyfat to around 13% (25% currently) and to also get down to 13 stone (14.3 currently) by September.

Also hope to make a some friends, chat to people with similar goals and to support and be supported along the way :)

Replies

• cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the best site in the world I love it and wouldn't have lost the weight without it xx
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This site it awesome...it's definitely helped me get focused and not give up on myself. Good luck to you!!
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you're looking for friends, feel free to send a request! The best of luck to you!
  • cliocat267
    Options
    Hi

I've been on here for just a week now and I love this site it is sooo helpful i've currenty just lost a stone and got to lose 3 stone which will be difficult and could do with some support to and I love to help anybody who is finding it difficult coz were all in the same boat. :smile: Feel free to add me.
  • hevam91
    hevam91 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi just signed up today ..... little nervous about starting out but im going to give it a good go :) good luck everyone
  • cliocat267
    Options
    There's really no need to be scared this site and people are so good and helpful. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Welcome, there are so many positive, motivational and inspirational people on here and could not be without all my MFP buddies :)
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to my favorite place MFP!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like I log in regularly. :wink:
  • MLGrant88
    MLGrant88 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome! It looks like I made the best choice joining the great community here =]
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log on daily and am all about being supportive and being supported as we all strive towards greater fitness
  • MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • redgirlrunning
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck in your journey =]
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    bump for OP