30 day shred review

Options
bethcox16
bethcox16 Posts: 229 Member
Right, heres what happened... i was a very skinny girl, hardly an ounce of fat on me, then i met my (now) ex. Long story short, i put on 5 stone worth of pizza's, takeaways and all round crap, when we broke up i was determined to lose weight, not go back to my positively anorexic self but lose all the tummy flub i had developed. i struggled for around 3 years without going anywhere really, i lost weight, then i put it straight back on again. UNTIL, someone introduced me to the 30 day shred, no matter how cheesy this sounds, it has been my hero, i did 60 days of the 30 day shred, and it has made me feel soo much better! just in time for my trip to tenerife, where i would have been shut indoors, too embarrassed to walk around how i was, especially with my recently proposed fiance with his 6 pack beside me. My pictures really prove how much it works, not only is my stomach flat, but my legs and bum are toned like crazy, i love my new figure!

Snapshot_20130410_zpsd59a018a.jpg

It is a LOT of work, but its completely worth it, and i will always swear by it.

Replies

• peachypants
    peachypants Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's amazing what you can get accomplished in 2 months!
  • fatolelatdy
    fatolelatdy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    excellent job! you look amazing! i am on lvl 1 day 2 and your post is exactly what i needed to continue, ty so much for the motivation!
  • paige_eloise
    paige_eloise Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I'm doing the 30DS now, thanks for the motivation to stick to it!!
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have to say! your *kitten* looks FANTASTIC! :) Way to go! :)
  • marj972
    marj972 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to do the 30DS again after seeing how good you look.
  • wwemily
    wwemily Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What an excellent transformation- Well done you !
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Love, love 30ds if you want to try another JM video, ripped in 30 is even better. Congrats on your progress btw.
  • thinkcrystal
    thinkcrystal Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Perfect motivation for me to keep going with the 30ds!! Awesome results!!!
  • herlittlegreendress
    herlittlegreendress Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Great job! I started 30DS this week. I have *a lot* of weight to lose so it'll take quite some time to visually see results but its a great motivation to not give up!
  • jtempalski
    Options
    really great progress!! I just started to add in 30 day shred on top of my turbo fire schedule to get more results and hoping i can see an improvement like you did!!
  • ForeverChanged2
    ForeverChanged2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    on my 5th day of 30 day shred this makes me want to not quit
  • Shaansmum
    Shaansmum Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look great
  • brooke64
    brooke64 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done!
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ok, that's it, I'm buying it today. Awesome job!
  • Rotten_Apple
    Rotten_Apple Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing the pics! I am on lvl 1 day 2 and I took pics yesterday before starting (they are very yuck!) I hope my after pics look as good as yours! And I hope you don't mind me saying but your rear-end is looking absolutely fabulous!
  • addmorecloud
    addmorecloud Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow, 20 days of level 2 in a row. That's commintment!
  • apexgtp
    apexgtp Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Oh yea.. congrats on the weight loss.
  • bethcox16
    bethcox16 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    that's how i had to stand because my back hurt when i didn't, i'm not pushing out my belly thank you, and i don't appreciate your derogative comment, i have worked my *kitten* off losing the weight that i put on and don't need people like you making me feel ****.

and actually if you take a ruler or whatever to the picture im standing exactly the same in both photos thank you very much!

but I do want to thank everyone elses supportive comments and to those who like my bum, the side lunges are good for your bum shape, so if you want extra bum work those are good, also after the video i repeated some of the ab work to further progress with my tummy.
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    first off CONGRATS! I just posted a topic asking about 30 day shred as I am going to start this today! Thanks for this review!!
  • ashnich11
    ashnich11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HEY IF YOU GOT IT FLAUNT IT. YOU LOOK GREAT I WOULD SAY :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!