Options
    Nerds

Nerds?! NERDS?!
    Come at me, bro.
    tumblr_inline_mgl8nmyY1J1qb6rnu.gif
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    My friends list is full of hotties, Female and male. And I'd probably do most of them, all at the same time. In a mass MFP orgy.

How many calories burned does that count as?
  • Penny_Lane_
    Penny_Lane_ Posts: 163
    Options
    No. Just no.

Now a LAN party??? BRING IT ON1111!11!!!
    YEAHHHH!!! Can we play a MUD? :tongue:

The fact that you know what a MUD is is amazing. :flowerforyou:
    Right back at you. I went to a psychology class in university and the professor asked who played MUDS. He expected noone and I got all excited and raised my hand. Everyone looked at me like I were some under experienced mage who couldn't enchant a scroll. I had to meditate to regain my mana after that one.

The reason I type 126wpm is because of mudding. Thank you Telnet.

And thank you ZMUD for helping me get to the highest of levels with my Nephandi.

I'm right there with you on the wpm thing, and while I played MUDS, I didn't really start gaming until April 8th 1999, when I made my first and only (he was 11yrs old when I quit playing lol) EQ toon on Fennin Ro =p.

And there went all the women who might have been fantasizing about ME!
    *tear* Mine was also 11 when I quit. I was glad to see many years later when I went back people had heard about me. I think I became a bot or something lol. Terrimay, Nephandi of hell. A Demon Mage mix. That was on Retaliation. I was also the town drunk on an RPG called Age of the Thrown (The RPG EQ reminds me of it). I was part of the town Calladan, which later turned to Paris. I spent my days doing quests for talking unicorns that liked apples and looking for money in the bottom of fountains to spendat the bar. The only men that were fantasizing about me were the bar bots I pretended to talk to lol. And that winded me up in town square in shackles getting pelted with fruit a couple times. I actually got up Christmas morning a few years ago to take a trip to Australia to visit a girl I started mudding with when I was 13 to go skydiving there. We knew eachother for over a decade online from various MUDs. just showed up with nowhere to stay assuming she'd take me in lol. Turns out she wasn't a man, either ;)

I was going to send you a FR because, well, female gamers are awesome [I should know, I'm one of them] and then I saw this in your profile "to prove you can eat and loose weight. Because a doctor and heart rate suggested I do.". Not going to lie... I think a few unicorns were sacrificed.
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options

I was going to send you a FR because, well, female gamers are awesome [I should know, I'm one of them] and then I saw this in your profile "to prove you can eat and loose weight. Because a doctor and heart rate suggested I do.". Not going to lie... I think a few unicorns were sacrificed.

Does it really say 'loose weight'? That's a fantasy killer right there...
  • Jaylello
    Jaylello Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I wish, my friends are all rides
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Maybe a few... before... at one time ;)
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I-love-dreaming-daydreaming-20470827-500-280.gif
  • LookMaNoHands
    LookMaNoHands Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Well yeah - I mean isn't that what your FL is for? Doesn't "FL" stand for "F*** List"?
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    There are a few that have caught my eye and maybe thought about once or twice...
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    My friends list is full of hotties, Female and male. And I'd probably do most of them, all at the same time. In a mass MFP orgy.

How many calories burned does that count as?

Depends if they swallow.

You are on my FL, come on over and we will test this theory out for everyone. :love:
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    It has never crossed my mind to fantasize about MyFitnessPals....

but this thread is good to read...
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    never really thought about that before...oddly as that may sound coming from a guy. But I suppose I wouldn't be opposed...as long as wifey could join in. ;)
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Never ever. Ever.

*uncrosses fingers*
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Oh, heck yeah. All the martial artists on my friends list...together for a night of sparring...all night long. The calories we'd burn!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    ^^ add me .lol.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    *cough* no! me? never!!! *cough*