New!!

Options
Hello! Looking to meet my goal by my birthday september 5th of 30 pounds! Would like any support and will give support in return :)

Replies

• jsbieniek
    jsbieniek Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My birthday is September 14! Best month of the year :)
  • Jaja_Joli
    Jaja_Joli Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Would love to help! I am running a half-Marathon in September and would love to loose a few pounds by then.
  • dmprice17
    dmprice17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    me to, add me i am working towards a sept birthday goal also,
  • SpecOpsGman
    Options
    In 2012 , a crack commando unit was sent to the fat farm by a military court for not committing to exercise. These men and women promptly escaped from their Maximum-BMI to the My Fitness Pal underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as warriors of weight loss. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can join...The A-Team (TAT).

You've just hired the A-Team! We are here for All to help.

My moms B-Day: Sept. 10th
    My wifes B-Day: Sept. 9th
    My daughters B-Day: Sept. 12th
  • justsusin
    justsusin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I just joined and would like to lose 20 or better by my birthday, July 29th. Maybe we can encourage each other and help each other through the tough times. :flowerforyou: Yo, Yo, here we go!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    People with September birthdays rock!! (Mine's the 12th.) Feel free to add me!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place.... we can all inspire you to meet your goal...Welcome!!!
  • nick64quandry
    nick64quandry Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wow mines the day after yours 9-15 anybody can add me
  • SpecOpsGman
    Options
    In 2012 , a crack commando unit was sent to the fat farm by a military court for not committing to exercise. These men and women promptly escaped from their Maximum-BMI to the My Fitness Pal underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as warriors of weight loss. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can join...The A-Team (TAT).

• SpecOpsGman
    Options

• nysillik
    nysillik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would like to lose 20 lbs by June 30th. Need encouragement! Thanks!
  • shannonferrie
    Options
    September is definitely the best birthday month! 8th Sept here :) Anyone feel free to add me
  • all1want4summer
    Options
    Go Sept. Bday Crew!!!!! Mine is Sept 20th! Same goal of wanting to lose 30pounds!! We can do this! Would love support and definitely here for you!! Sent friend request.
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm an August baby but I'll be there to support you too!
  • joannanm
    joannanm Posts: 13
    Options
    I joined this week and would love to have more friends so we can motivate each other! :) Feel free to add me.Trying to lose 15lbs within the next few months.
  • RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My birthday is September 14! Best month of the year :)

O.O SAME HERE!
    It's rare for me to bump into people with the same birthday as ours... It happened 3 times in my life time so far not counting today.

My weight loss goal is 14lbs to go till June since my younger brother's grad is coming up and I'm going to be seeing a few of my classmates from high school and teachers there and I want to look fabulous. :tongue: I'm not going to be taking him since he's got a grad date and I'm taking my fiance with me since he's never been to his own grad.
  • robinpyles90
    Options
    Hello! my goal is also 30 lbs! add me if you would like