Insanity

2»

Replies

• eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    I'm on my last week of month 1 and I've lost 4lbs and 5in so far. I think Insanity is great but it's definitely a challenge. I'm not doing every single move correctly or keeping up with everyone(albeit trying to!) and I don't have the best eating habits but I've still managed to lose weight. Be careful about your knees though, mine hurt the first week in but once I got some proper shoes(which are actually running shoes) the knee pain is nonexistent now except during lunges sometimes.

Go for it, it's a great program but don't fall for the whole "Shakeology" thing, it's a gimmick sold by beachbody and you can lose weight/fat just fine without it.
  • I would say buy it! I just finished about a month ago and I'm debating on starting it again. It is tough but ohhhh you will feel GREAT after you're finished. I lost a total of 15lb and lots of inches from a mixture of Insanity, clean eating, and running. I say go for it....It doesnt really get easier but you get stronger and faster and that is awesome!!!
  • RedfishGuy
    RedfishGuy Posts: 47 Member
    Its good stuff and you will be surprised with the results if you're keeping up with what you're eating.

Just don't be alarmed if you gain weight the first few weeks. I've done it a couple of times (Insanity) and I gained about 5 pounds during the first 2 weeks. But by the end of the program, I had met all of my goals.
  • shanna70
    shanna70 Posts: 12 Member
    Thanks for all the input everyone and I am gonna go for it... I'm looking forward to doing something different and challenging... I never thought this would be me, someone who liked a challenge as far as working out is concerned... If you had seen me or known me a few years ago, you would be shocked... LOL