Friend List Fantasies

Options

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Just in to see how many of my friends have responded....bunch of pervs.....

I perv over your gif all the time.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    I've seen all my friends naked!! Psshhhttt....you don't get on my friend list without full frontal nudity!!

Well that explains things.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    And the assgrabbery here is strong. lol
  • djmodernroq
    Options
    If you plan to have an party, let me know.. I'll b the dj lol
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    No I haven't. Not that I am opposed to it, as I have some hotties on my friends list. However I do not control my mind in terms of that aspects. Plus I have to know someone on a different level than just pictures, small talk.
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I have never fantasized about one of the hotties in my fl bending me over and grabbin some *kitten* for some fun! Who would ever have such thoughts! !!
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I don't see any of my friends on this thread so, ummm yea!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    YES, AND YES AND YES.
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely love a girls night with the awesome beautiful strong women I know on here. They know who they are forrrr sure ;-) I'd do anything with Sarah :blushing:
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    My friends list is full of hotties, Female and male. And I'd probably do most of them, all at the same time. In a mass MFP orgy.

QFT
  • samanthajade124
    samanthajade124 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I can neither confirm nor deny such things. :smile:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

I was going to send you a FR because, well, female gamers are awesome [I should know, I'm one of them] and then I saw this in your profile "to prove you can eat and loose weight. Because a doctor and heart rate suggested I do.". Not going to lie... I think a few unicorns were sacrificed.

Does it really say 'loose weight'? That's a fantasy killer right there...
    What? All the weight, it was coming loose...oh wait that was change. To much scott pilgrim vs the world.

409619_433177753422939_1717059707_n.jpg
    In all honesty I'm not here to be in anyones fantasy. But please, let me know who the others are who are not fantasizing about me, 'cause clearly if you are telling me I want to know. I'm perfectly happy with myself, in all my ungrammical glory. To stick up for the rest of the unedumicated.

And wat eaver. Eye steal cane camunicate weeth bad spealling...I wasn't exactly playing the games with lose weight commands. Also, say I'm someone who didn't know any better, do you think that it is an inkling bit ok to put down other people for that (particularly on sites whose rules specify that it is against the rules)? It's the equivalent of saying hey I was fantasizing about you but then after I picked you apart I saw you were unattractive because you were overweight. I actually went back and changed my profile but I may switch it back just so people like you won't add me.

I cdnoult blveiee taht i cluod aulacity uesdnatnrd waht i was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
    The reset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lterter by istelf, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig eh? And I awlyas tohghut slpeling was imporantt…! And for thsoe of you wtih mroe tmie tahn ohrets, you wlli ntocie taht not olny are msot of the wrosd a mses but smoe of tehm are cpmlpoetley msiseplt awslel…!
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    No I haven't. Not that I am opposed to it, as I have some hotties on my friends list. However I do not control my mind in terms of that aspects. Plus I have to know someone on a different level than just pictures, small talk.

Not even if I were to cuddle you afterwards??

cuddle after? No thanks but yeah I will take a man hug! lol
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    Well if you need fantasies you can add me...LOL
  • MrsVal03
    MrsVal03 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Do you ever fantasize about the hotties on your FL,

Like frequent *kitten* material? Ummmmmmmmmmaybe.

Reference herein to any specific message, code phrase (whether expressed or implied) or behind the scenes activities, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the OP. The views and opinions of posters on this thread expressed herein regarding *kitten* and other lascivious activities, do not necessarily state or reflect those of the OP (but might), and shall not be used for debauchery purposes (unless ya really really wanna).

^^^^^^^ THIS!
  • Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Scott2ndGradeTeacher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yes. Si. Oui. Ja. Da. N'am. Hai.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i love my hotties.
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Never in a million years do I touch myself to all the hot girls and guys on my FL... haha yea right I do it every day