Protein Shake recommendations pls!

Options
2»

Replies

• jenniferrr127
    jenniferrr127 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    SHAKEOLOGY!!! I can't say it enough how much I LOVE it!!! I use the vegan chocolate and tropical strawberry, but chocolate is MY FAVE!! so clean and tons of extra superfoods in it and it is amazing and worth every penny :)
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Whatever choice or flavor you decide, I have some nutritional advice, your body can only absorb 20 mg of protein at a time, the rest will end up with your waste products, if you want more break up the amnt to every 6 to 8 hrs or so.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I make my own using skim milk, ice and EAS 100% whey chocolate protein. Throw all into blender. You can mix in fruit, pb, etc. whatever you like!
  • MrsPodaski
    Options
    I use Body Basix (buy at GNC) Whey Protein Isolate Powder- All Natural Chocolate
    I mix with water. 1 scoop has1g carb, 20g protein 0 g fat ,90 calories. It's 100% whey protein with the highest amino acid profile available.
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It's cheaper to buy online; you get 3x the amountt for the same cost. I'm not sure about Canada, though. I order from Puritan's pride. I use Biopure Whey Isolate vanilla- it tastes like marshmallows (if you squint your tastebuds). I mix it with a little bit of dried fruit like pineapple, mango, or apricot and add coconut extract. Tastes like pina colada! Or i add coffee and chocolate powder. 24 grams of protein and minimal sugar- can't beat that! I've also used it to experiment with making my own protein bars- gotta get the consistency right, though.
  • akshayam29
    Options
    SUNWARRIOR CLASSIC PROTEIN (VANILLA tastes btr). its one of the best brown rice protein i have ever used. In you wanna go with whey protein..go with JAY ROBBS
  • Princesspam04
    Options
    ISO PURE Creamy Vanilla! they have a low carb or zero carb option - both are great!
  • esmesmomma
    esmesmomma Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Vega One in chocolate is my fav. it has your daily probiotics, omega's, antioxidants and 50% of your daily vitamins so thats how I justify the price. I dont need to buy those other things anymore.
    recipe: 1cup almond milk, 1 cup water, 1 cup ice, 1 scoop vega, 1/2 banana, 1 tbsp peanut butter. YUM-O!