Need friends to share motivations!

Options
Hello,

I have struggled with my weight for most of my adult years. Going up and down in size. Looking for every "quick" fix I could find. I tried Atkins, starving, vitamins, and diet pills. All would make me lose weight, but I would go back to my original weight, plus 5-10lbs more. As the scale creeped up I was in complete denial. Until my clothes stopped fitting and I saw myself in a few photos, which was a HUGE wake up call. Currently I am about 60 pounds from were I would I should be. This time I am using my fitness pal to help me eat healthier and make the right choices. I am making it a complete life style change instead reaching for the quick fixes again.
I would like to have a few My Fitness pal friends to help encourage and to help me stay motivated. Feel free to add me or send me a message. I could really use the motivation. The pounds are coming off so slowly but at least the scale is moving in the right direction!

Replies

• moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi, sending you a friend request :)
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request too!
  • fysty75
    fysty75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! :)
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    you can add me idk how motivating ill be lol but ill try
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to MFP... I am sending you a request. I am on everyday... we all have our good and bad days.. remember this is not a sprint,.. this is a lifetime marathon... and speed does not matter.. what matters is you continue no matter how many times you fall down... Good Luck
  • rustyvicinie
    rustyvicinie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. Let's do this....