So happy finally :)

Options
mikeswife04
mikeswife04 Posts: 130 Member
Woke up late today and didn't workout... and for the first time I DO NOT FEEL GUILTY!!!!!!!!!! I am FINALLY learning to love what I look like... love my body (I'm sorry if this sounds conceded) For years I have been ashamed of my body and my health and my looks.... and today I woke up proud... (kinda helped that I overheard my hubby talking to his friend last night saying how proud he was of me and I have changed so much) I honestly think this is the happiest I have been in my whole entire life :)

ME IN HIGHSCHOOL at my biggest

URL=http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/alicianielsen/media/0884a72f.jpg.html]0884a72f.jpg[/URL]

TODAY at my smallest EVER!!!!!! :)

URL=http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/alicianielsen/media/5b06382d-f3d7-4ecc-a724-680ada35f0bb_zps4a99eb3b.jpg.html]5b06382d-f3d7-4ecc-a724-680ada35f0bb_zps4a99eb3b.jpg[/URL]

Replies

• timeforsomethingsweet
    timeforsomethingsweet Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awe, so proud of you. You look wonderful and its so nice to hear that your hubby supports you! You are an inspiration and thanks for sharing =D
    PS ~ love the short hair on you! Ive been debating chopping off mine. you look gorgeous =D
  • amariecruz89
    amariecruz89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm so happy for you. You are an inspiration! :)
    How long have has it taken you? Any advice for us who are still in our beginning stages?
  • mk_hammer
    mk_hammer Posts: 105
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic job.
  • BCsurvivor1962
    BCsurvivor1962 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • mikeswife04
    mikeswife04 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys :)....

I lost 15 pounds right out of high school..... (being too poor to eat a lot helped that lol)

I started working out hard core and eating healthier in March of 2012... So it took me around a year to lose the rest of the weight... I was at 220 (in hs) and I am down to 135-136 now....

And thanks for the hair compliment... I took all my power to nut up and just do it lol.. last time I had it short I was 180 pounds and honestly looked like a boy lol

the only advice I have is don't ever give up, if you have a "bad" day just pick up tomorrow :)
    And don't look how far you have to go... look how far you have already came!!!!!!
  • nehmon
    nehmon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    good job.
    You really did awsome :-) you are right to be proud of yourself :-)
    Well i'm happy for you
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am proud for you, you seem to have come along way and have done so much greatness for yourself. You truly are an inspiration, keep up the great work and good luck! thanks for sharing your story! :happy:
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    wow! there are always people on here that gained weight in their 20s and 30s but for some reason many of them started off skinny. I was never skinny in high school, now i'm a freshman in college and its really motivating to see someone that was heavier when they were younger get so thin! Thanks for the inspiration and u look great :)
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    HOT!
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are hot!! Way to go, I'm sure your husband is very proud!
  • Adriana81roy
    Options
    You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!