Bananas

Options
124»

Replies

• Gusman14
    Gusman14 Posts: 94
    Options
    If bananas are wrong I don't want to be right.

^^^What she said^^^
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    [/quote]No one has potassium issues. Most people don't eat enough potassium and too much sodium. That is what leads to high blood pressure among other things. I have never heard of anyone having any kind of issues with potassium. Is there some condition that I have never heard of?[/quote]

If you have kidney issues you have potassium issues. if you are on dialysis or suffer from kidney disease you do not want high potassium it will kill you. Please do some research before you make a blanket statement plenty of people have potassium issues.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    No one has potassium issues. Most people don't eat enough potassium and too much sodium. That is what leads to high blood pressure among other things. I have never heard of anyone having any kind of issues with potassium. Is there some condition that I have never heard of?

If you have kidney issues you have potassium issues. if you are on dialysis or suffer from kidney disease you do not want high potassium it will kill you. Please do some research before you make a blanket statement plenty of people have potassium issues.

Did you not see my subsequent post?? Please do not attack people unjustified. I obviously was asking for more information.
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Nothing alone is fattening. If you ate 50 bananas a day, sure they would make you gain fat but a couple won't harm you unless you are over your daily maintance calories.

I regularly eat 2-4 of them a day.

I don't know where these myths keep coming from... bananas aren't even high in fat and dietary fat doesn't make you fat.

Bananas don't make you fat. Neither do carbs. We share 97% of our DNA with orangutans, who live off of bananas. So it's the food we are most meant to eat. There are many who are switching to eating a high fruit diet and look great: http://thebananagirl.com/photos.php
  • Addictedtodamon
    Options
    thats great to know.....I just got back from walmart shopping and I bought bananas.
  • rocky503
    rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    If you don't eat them..............they will eat you!

banana-art10.jpg

First off; THATS AWESOME
    Second; you have a lot of free time.......