Pants falling down while working out

Options

Replies

• deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants are your friend. My sweatpants fall off when I try to run, but yoga pants are basically spray painted on
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    your pants are too big, boo.

if you can pull them up erkel style they are too big :laugh:

consider that an NSV.
  • Mamapengu
    Mamapengu Posts: 250
    Options
    It is almost always possible to add a drawstring to an existing pair of pants. You can but the string at a sewing or craft store and just need a small slit on the inside of the waist to slip the cord between the layers of the waist. I've done that a few times and been able to keep them useful instead of paying for new pants.
  • Huff1
    Huff1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It is almost always possible to add a drawstring to an existing pair of pants. You can but the string at a sewing or craft store and just need a small slit on the inside of the waist to slip the cord between the layers of the waist. I've done that a few times and been able to keep them useful instead of paying for new pants.

Great Idea! and easy too!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    yes my pants do the same thing especially when I do jumping jacks. try doing shorts for a work out. I am also losing inches though.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    You're pants are falling down? Pics or it never happened
  • mrsbrightside4
    Options
    I just bought a great pair of C9 pants..it is by Champion exclusively for Target and a decent price!

Same! And I get mine 1-2 sizes smaller than I usually wear. My weight yo yos and these always fit perfectly!
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants are your friend. My sweatpants fall off when I try to run, but yoga pants are basically spray painted on

yees they are

vg8CXwH.jpg
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Yes I had this problem when I lost weight. That meant I had to either go down a size in pants or buy pants with a drawstring.
  • allisonrozsa
    allisonrozsa Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Because I still have a larger belly, as I run it bounces a little and loosens my pants. Even if you think you don't look good in spandex, they are better for staying on during rigorous activity, or get something with a drawstring (that will insure that your pants stay on). Good luck.
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:

I'm only laughing because the other day I was doing jumping jacks in my living room and my pants dropped right down to my ankles :laugh:
    my teen daughter just happen to walk in right then & was like, "MOM!"

I have had to tighten the drawstring on my workout pants!
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    I can't believe no one asked where she runs/jogs!
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    My workout pants are spandex pants, but they have a little skirt sewn on and a drawnstring. Nike have them, I don´t know if any one else does.

http://www.justcompany.dk/nike-womens-skapri.html
    (it´s a danish site, but you get the idea even if you can´t read it. Mine is all black.)
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    1. Congratulations on getting pants that fall down (I just reached that point myself), and

2. Drawstrings
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    This is one reason why I don't run in "pants." I wear running shorts that are essentially too lightweight to fall down. When it's super cold out, I wear tights underneath.
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    One of my workout pants in particular are way too big, but since I work out at home, I really don't care. I can keep them up because they have a drawstring and I just tie it really tight.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    If your even the slightest bit crafty you can probably add drawstrings to the pants you already have. You just have to cut a couple small holes, put a safety pin on one end of a long shoestring, and thread it through.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    do you wear panties???
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I exercise naked so I dont have that problem. I should mention that I workout at home, in the privacy of my own bedroom :)

Someone mentioned drawstrings...I think that's a good idea. This way you can tighten them up around your waist and not worry about them falling.

Nobody's touching this one eh?! LOL

You should try it...it's very liberating.

No support for the breasts though--you'll regret it down the road.