Manda's Grand Am 'Cross America Tours- now accepting passeng

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wanna swing by....well....erm...UP to CT?? :wink: I have a CUUUUUTTEEE little boy to cudde!!!

I'm sure I'll make it up to that part of the country soon enough...

:bigsmile:

I wanna go to an outdoor concert!! Maybe one of these years I'll have my own little one to bring along and entertain everyone with his/her dancing... *wistful sigh*

It was cute! My boy dancing to Blues Traveler! hehe At one point he was doing these stripper moves..like holding onto the front of the stroller and bending down! Omg I was dying!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wanna swing by....well....erm...UP to CT?? :wink: I have a CUUUUUTTEEE little boy to cudde!!!

She's not interested in your husband TAM!!!! :angry:

Ummm.....I COULD deny that, but unfortunately it is true!! HAHA!:laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

She's not interested in your husband TAM!!!! :angry:

Ummm.....I COULD deny that, but unfortunately it is true!! HAHA!:laugh: :laugh:

ROFL
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

I wanna go to an outdoor concert!! Maybe one of these years I'll have my own little one to bring along and entertain everyone with his/her dancing... *wistful sigh*

It was cute! My boy dancing to Blues Traveler! hehe At one point he was doing these stripper moves..like holding onto the front of the stroller and bending down! Omg I was dying!!

ROFL.... sooo cute!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Aww how sweet, just like his momma...
  • TamTastic
    Options

Aww how sweet, just like his momma...

You know, I could have almost made a BET that you would respond like that! :grumble:
  • amylebo
    amylebo Posts: 23
    Options
    You be careful driving to NC. I am making my way down to Winston-Salem on Monday to stay with a friend for the week. Not looking forward to the driving. It's only 7 hours for me though. I could only imagine having to drive from TX.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    You be careful driving to NC. I am making my way down to Winston-Salem on Monday to stay with a friend for the week. Not looking forward to the driving. It's only 7 hours for me though. I could only imagine having to drive from TX.

Woo!!! Winston, my old stomping grounds. *sigh*
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Yes be careful. I think that state has the most State Highway Patrols than any other state I have ever been in!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Yes be careful. I think that state has the most State Highway Patrols than any other state I have ever been in!

Haha, I would have said that about South Carolina until I was in Texas last week, good lord at the law enforcement in that state. lol
  • Manda86
    Options

Haha, I would have said that about South Carolina until I was in Texas last week, good lord at the law enforcement in that state. lol

Yeah, we're used to the Highway Patrol, here.. hee hee.. there's one ever 60 miles or so, it seems.. *frowns*
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options

Hmmm. that bad huh?
  • Manda86
    Options
    So, on my trek to Jeremy, I will be passing through...

Dallas, Texarkana, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville and Knoxville...

True to form, I'm already thinking about my stomach, are there any great restaurants I should eat at on my way through?? (I'm not interested in fine dining or anything like that, I'm pretty sure I'll be living in sweats on the road.. *tee hee*)
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    You've got to get Bar-B-Que in TN! We lived just north of Memphis for 3 years and the B-B-Q was the best I have ever tasted!
  • Manda86
    Options
    You've got to get Bar-B-Que in TN! We lived just north of Memphis for 3 years and the B-B-Q was the best I have ever tasted!

I loves me some BBQ.... so is there a line of demarcation where "BBQ" stops being beef and becomes pork?
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    The best BBQ (Ridgewood) in the world is in Elizabethton TN, and we shall be visiting it afore the week is out!
  • Manda86
    Options
    YES!

I like you.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    YES!

I like you.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

In between the camping and the cuddling. :wink:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Manda,
    How long will you be staying?
    Jeremy, are you working? or did you take off, considering that you were just off for a week!?
    Will you be sleeping in the guest room or on the couch?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :heart: Jennifer
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Manda, you want to field Jen's q? :laugh: