30 day shredders???

Options
I am starting this today... anyone else starting? Those who have done it, pros? cons? have you lost weight?? Fill me in peeps!:bigsmile:

Replies

• JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Hi, today will be day 7 for me. Feel free to add me!
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I just started today. Jillian kicked my butt!! I couldn't do everything to it's fullest extend and when I got tired I just kept moving but reduced some of the motions. I'm so out of shape!! Now I just have to figure out how to log this in my fitness pal
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    I just started today. Jillian kicked my butt!! I couldn't do everything to it's fullest extend and when I got tired I just kept moving but reduced some of the motions. I'm so out of shape!! Now I just have to figure out how to log this in my fitness pal

I was told to log it as circuit training :)
  • sitastar2004
    sitastar2004 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi, today is day 8 for me. So far so good :happy: I also do BBL. Feel free to add me, we can all use added support. Good luck!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 8 level 2 yesterday, I love the shred. I have continued losing weight while doing it.
    Pros- it's a great, easy workout that takes inches off your waist.
    Cons- It's really hard. Jillian kicks your butt, but the more you do it, the easier it gets.
    I HIGHLY reccommend it.
  • sarahDickson501
    sarahDickson501 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    today is my day 5 its already getting easier to keep up, the worst part for me when starting, the first 3 days get ready to be in so much pain, it hurt to even squat my booty onto the potty! legs hurt the worst but my whole body felt like it had been hit by a semi-truck.
    And its deceiving pain, it don't get bad until the middle of the night, and so on. ( I started this last Wednesday but skipped the weekend so I started counting days this Monday.) I have already lost a couple lbs AND several inches off my whole body, 2 off my bust, about 1.5 off waist and about 2 off my thighs 1 off my biceps! I am using 2lbs hand weights & going to be stepping up to 4lbs as soon as I get to the store to buy them :)

Good luck!
  • mreardon614
    Options
    Doing level 1 day 4 today. My arms are killing me, (using 5lb weights) but it's a good work out, and even though it's only 20 minutes or so, I am dripping with sweat when I'm done.
    Pros: it's quick, easy to follow
    Con: I don't burn as many calories as I thought I would
  • elisekrichardson
    elisekrichardson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new on here but am about to start 30 Day Shred tonight. I've started it 4 or 5 times but never completed it. Hoping that if I stay on here it will keep me motivated!
  • diabolomenthe
    diabolomenthe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, and my arms and back are certainly feeling it today.
  • Melster85
    Melster85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting this evening after work...should be interesting!!!
  • jorasims
    jorasims Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started it two weeks ago but I don't do it each day. After day 1 I was hurting all over but it's much easier to do now....
    PROS: Doesn't take as long as working out at the gym does
    CONS: Jillian's voice :laugh:
  • Schmidt722
    Schmidt722 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on it!

4th day, level 1. I'm planning on taking breaks every 3rd day to fit in some added variety of exercise, but it's been good so far. She's pretty motivating. Take before & after pics, even if it's just for you. For me, looking forward to that side by side comparison is really helping to keep me going.
  • esmesmomma
    esmesmomma Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did it and it's a great workout but being strict about my diet has done for my weight loss. i just need to get motivated to do BOTH at the same time:) lol
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I started today too. Can't wait to update my pics in a month! (I hope).
  • jessliz90
    jessliz90 Posts: 21
    Options
    Actually just about to do day 2 of level one! Lets keep eachother motivated! I'm adding it to my regular workout schedule. On an average week I am doing an easy jog Sunday, no cardio Monday, run on Tuesday, meet with a trainer on Wednesday + cross training, run on Thursday, nothing special on Friday, and a long run on Saturday. I am really looking to tone up and get my muscles to shine while still losing weight. I've lost almost 40 so far, only about 15 more to go until I reach the goal I initially set for myself :) Getting healthy = best choice you'll ever make!
  • Ellealie
    Ellealie Posts: 17
    Options
    Lvl 1 Day 7 for me. I didn't take pics though, oop.
  • brokenlibertine
    Options
    Day 3 for me. I find the squat+press with weights the hardest part of workout 1, and I can't do all the pushups on my toes - that's my aim before I switch to workout 2.
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    1st day of Level 3 for me. I love this workout. I have lost 3 lbs. But feel so much lighter and thinner. Level 3 kicked my butt today though. Ugh!
  • sdimas941
    Options
    i just started level 2 today and omg! i almost died. but its a really good workout. i'm already feeling toned in some areas :)
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    there are no cons to it that I have found. I just finished level 1 today. move to level 2

1. start slow

2. do as many modifactions as you need to , you will get more done

3. keep your water bottle handy

4. use an actual mat and not a towel its so uncomfy

I lost 5 pounds so far doing it as well as some inches.