124»

Replies

• jennifermcshane
    Options
    I'm starting this tonight. Can't wait!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Update: Just finished Level 3 Upper Body day 2 week 1. I have to say it wasn't as bad as I expected, to be honest. Now, not to say it is easy..cause it is still hard. But I did it! I'm gonna finish this! :D
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday this challenge.. Hope you don't mind me followin..
  • CeeSeaEm
    CeeSeaEm Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Is this a workout that beginner's should try? Or is this for those who are at the intermediate and advanced levels? Also, does anyone know how many calories are typically burned during a workout? I am thinking about adding this to my workout schedule but I don't want to take on too much.

Currently, I am able to walk 4 miles per day at a pace of 4.6 to 5 MPH using Leslie Sansone's walking DVDs.

Thanks in advance for your help.
  • ZoeyRobinson
    Options
    I was using Leslie's videos before doing the butt bible.

I think you will be able to do it with no problems. You start off with 20 minutes and progress 10 minutes every 2 weeks. I also didn't do any cardio days due to injury so I workout 4 days a week and rest for 3.

I log it as circuit training so you can log it to see how many calories you burn.

Good luck on the program you are going to really enjoy it. Especially when you notice the results!

Glad to have you on the Butt Bible journey with us.
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    Sorry been away for awhile due to move and no internet from July through late Aug. Still trying to get everything back on track. Not been easy between work, illness,DD's school, and many undone things that keep piling up.

Hopefully not this Mon, but next I can get back on track. Wish me luck!!
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Hi all! Is this a workout that beginner's should try? Or is this for those who are at the intermediate and advanced levels? Also, does anyone know how many calories are typically burned during a workout? I am thinking about adding this to my workout schedule but I don't want to take on too much.

Currently, I am able to walk 4 miles per day at a pace of 4.6 to 5 MPH using Leslie Sansone's walking DVDs.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes I believe any beginner can do this. It is tough not impossible.

Excellent with your walking keep at it!!
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Oh goodness. I have to try this.

Go ahead and enjoy it :)
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    I did Lower Level 3 the other day and I honestly felt like I was gonna pass out..not a good thing. I was even modifying. I'm kinda Bored with Pauline and was gonna give it a break but I do know that her workouts work because 3 days later I am STILL sore and feeling it. I may give it another go. I DO wanna finish so that I can say that I did and feel like I accomplished something. The other workouts I have done have seemed easier compared to Pauline.
    GRATS!!
    No not good might modify it a bit.
    yeah you will be sore for awhile.
    Definitely not easy, but worth it.
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    I'm starting this tonight. Can't wait!
    Good luck and welcome to butt hell:laugh:
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    I am starting on Monday this challenge.. Hope you don't mind me followin..

Welcome to butt hell!:happy:
    It is worth it.
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    I was using Leslie's videos before doing the butt bible.

I think you will be able to do it with no problems. You start off with 20 minutes and progress 10 minutes every 2 weeks. I also didn't do any cardio days due to injury so I workout 4 days a week and rest for 3.

I log it as circuit training so you can log it to see how many calories you burn.

Good luck on the program you are going to really enjoy it. Especially when you notice the results!

Glad to have you on the Butt Bible journey with us.

yeah sounds like great modifying. I too done modifying.

Good idea to log as circuit.

I will be back Not this mon but next. Wish me luck!!!
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    BUMP. I'm going to start this!
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    One of the best at home workouts I have ever done...been doing it for 6 wks...altho I have not taken pics this workout had made my legs stronger and lifted my booty a bit :laugh:

If you go to her Fighter Diet page she has a Butt Bible 2....my next investment
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Bum(p) lol
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ooh! Want to try this!
  • kks1987
    kks1987 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am going to try this when I get home :)
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    butt bible level 1 lower body.....3/24 DONE

butt bible level 1 upper body ....3/25 DONE