Congrats! Thats awesome!!
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Totally Awesome Kevin!! Great work :happy:
  • Elicur
    Elicur Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sweet child.. I recently decided to double my weigh loss goal.. from 20 to 40 lbs..
    You better be proud of yourself!!
  • TrishaRN_74
    TrishaRN_74 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think I "only" lost this much or that much and then you see a visual and realize how much that really is.

Look up a pound of fat on google...you'll see that is more than "only".

Great job, Kevin! BTW...how do you add your signature line with your name and goals? I had mine posted once before, but removed it, now I can't figure out how to add it back in!
  • waylessa
    waylessa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational-Thanks:happy:
  • HoosierBecky
    HoosierBecky Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It's hard to image carrying that around everyday.
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    amazong to think about it like that, great job
  • shellrocker12
    shellrocker12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Glad I stumbled across this one!!! Great visual of the xtra 40#'s I once carried around too!
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great job, Kevin! BTW...how do you add your signature line with your name and goals? I had mine posted once before, but removed it, now I can't figure out how to add it back in!

Unfortunately I had to type that in. Wish I could have it set up to add a signature, but they must not allow them here.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I just lost 40 lbs, as well. Great work! I know it feels amazing!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Congrats, and hooray for you! :drinker:
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I bet your endurance has improved for motorcycle rides too! awesometastic :)
  • quiltngrandma45
    quiltngrandma45 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ten pounds a month is real good job what is the one most thing you did or what food you ate to help in loosing this weight ?
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'd never thought to do it that way! Awesome idea, and AMAZING job losing that 40 pounds!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    wow!! thanks for panting a clear picture. No wonder I get so worn out running, ridding myself of 40lbs whill do me great.
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    fantastic :happy:
  • roland72
    roland72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    well done and thanks for the illustration. Things like that make you realise how much unnecessary weight we sometimes carry around.

good luck and I wish you the best
  • KevinS62
    Options
    Ten pounds a month is real good job what is the one most thing you did or what food you ate to help in loosing this weight ?

I guess it was actually 40 lbs in 14 weeks, which is -2.85 per week, but 20 lbs of it was in the first month. I've basically cut down on calories, while trying to eat better, healthier choices. I'm eating fewer carbs, while trying to keep up the protiens. Less red meat, more fish. Avoid potatoes and white bread, and eat more veggies. Snacks, such as chips and peanuts are being replaced with carrots, celery, apples, bananas, and grapes.
  • KevinS62
    Options
    No wonder I get so worn out running, ridding myself of 40lbs whill do me great.

So true!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!