The body you WANT - photos?

Options

Replies

• Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I can't figure out how to copy and paste on my Kindle but I would love to look like Pink. Her body is HOT.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    mary-kate-olsen-maxwell-snow-02.jpg

This is Mary Kate Olsen, the one with the eating disorder. Not a good look. :noway:
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to get back to either this:
    8058381441_866a79b223_o.jpg
    (Me in 1995 at 155 lbs. -- on the day this shot was taken I had bicycled 137 miles, my longest ride ever.)
    or this:
    8058381407_bffda30517_o.jpg
    (Me in 2002 at 145 lbs.)
    Give or take for my current age.
    I've already proven that I can get there. The real challenge is to stay there. :-) Been working on that mindset, too.
  • RiverDancer68
    RiverDancer68 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to get back to either this:
    8058381441_866a79b223_o.jpg
    (Me in 1995 at 155 lbs. -- on the day this shot was taken I had bicycled 137 miles, my longest ride ever.)
    or this:
    8058381407_bffda30517_o.jpg
    (Me in 2002 at 145 lbs.)
    Give or take for my current age.
    I've already proven that I can get there. The real challenge is to stay there. :-) Been working on that mindset, too.

I like your goal and your attitude :drinker: Lovely!!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I think the Olson girl is very pretty. Real women have curves, real women are skinny, real women are all sizes. And it's not cool to imply that girls who aren't curvy are somehow not proper women.

I personally, don't want much "meat on my bones". I want a bit of muscle tone, but I also want to look thin. And that's just as okay as someone who wants to be muscular, provided I'm healthy.
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lawrence

jennifer-lawrence.jpg

we have a similar body type and we're the same height :)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    The girl on the right is pretty close to perfect:

tumblr_lvyd0d8WTo1qk3lgjo1_500.jpg
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Not sure with the hating on the Olsen Twins. I personally love them. :)

As for my motivation. Jake Gyllenhaal. Having trouble uploading picture! Haha.

jake21
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    fitinspiration_zps1b55c209.jpg

Who dat?
  • Sonjalalala
    Sonjalalala Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    [ img ] http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvo3kpdTfe1r7e62no2_500.png [ /img ]

I hope this picture works. If not, I'll look like a dumbass. Oh well :-D

My object of admiration is Claire Bevilacqua!
    She's a pro surfer and frickin' gorgeous, inside and out. Some may say her abs are too manly, but I think she is sexy as hell! I'd LOVE to have her kick *kitten* body. She just looks so healthy and STRONG. And that is damn sexy.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

jake21.jpg

you have to get the actual image link
  • Sonjalalala
    Options
    Dammit.
  • SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lvo3kpdTfe1r7e62no2_500.png

I hope this picture works. If not, I'll look like a dumbass. Oh well :-D

My object of admiration is Claire Bevilacqua!
    She's a pro surfer and frickin' gorgeous, inside and out. Some may say her abs are too manly, but I think she is sexy as hell! I'd LOVE to have her kick *kitten* body. She just looks so healthy and STRONG. And that is damn sexy.
  • Sonjalalala
    Options
    Thank you SJ46 :drinker:
  • LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    351wx7p.jpg
  • carissar7
    carissar7 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm going to post a video instead in hopes that maybe some of you will watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQMkm0bqRvo

That right there is Cirque du Soleil artist and champion pole dancer Jenyne Butterfly. I envy not only her small, yet super strong physique but also her incredible skill. That right there is functional fitness. If you've never heard of her I highly suggest searching her on youtube. I was able to meet her in person and take a workshop with her, and I swear she is as strong as an ox but still maintains a very feminine yet muscular body. Let's see if Mary-kate Olsen could do THAT!
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    mary-kate-olsen-maxwell-snow-02.jpg

I hate to be rude, but just skinny?

I wanna be a girl with some meat, muscle, and who scares the boys! hehe
    also, mary-kate olsen had an eating disorder, which is why she was so skinny. not really something I aspire to.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

jake21

I don't think it's hate, more questioning if somebody with a known eating disorder is really an appropriate aspirational figure - particularly given that the "look" in the picture seems to be bordering on if not actually, underweight.
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm going to post a video instead in hopes that maybe some of you will watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQMkm0bqRvo

That right there is Cirque du Soleil artist and champion pole dancer Jenyne Butterfly. I envy not only her small, yet super strong physique but also her incredible skill. That right there is functional fitness. If you've never heard of her I highly suggest searching her on youtube. I was able to meet her in person and take a workshop with her, and I swear she is as strong as an ox but still maintains a very feminine yet muscular body.

watched the video and i'm amazed at how effortlessly she flows through the movement
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    mika_zps8d6d1abe.jpg

This is a girl I went to high school with, she lost a lot of weight and now she could be a fitness model. I have her on my Facebook and it is an absolute joy to read her posts, she is so positive about everything. She also gives me fitness advice when I ask for it and said I can ask her whatever and whenever I want. I won't say her name, but I will say if you've read this week's issue of People you may recognize her :)