Littlest Losers (Week 2)

Options

Replies

• mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Yesterday was a good day. I worked out for an hour and drank 10 glasses of water. I had 4 servings of fruits and veggies. With tomorrow being weigh in day I am going to really work it today! Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    greetings!

i did a 50 minute elliptical workout this morning- burned 505 calories! on #5 for water so far, i'll shoot for 10 at least today. apparently, the more water you drink, the less you retain. so, i'll be drinking lots in my battle with TOM at the weigh in tomorrow. i'd LOVE to see a loss!! i've been working SO hard!

have a great thursday ladies!
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Got all of my water and exercise in yesterday, but no fruits or veggies.

Stepped on the scale this morning and I am up 2 lbs from last week :explode: So today I am going to hit the water in hopes to flush my system IF I am retaining water.

I need to get to the store and stock up on fruits and veggies!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i personally don't check in because there is no dialogue between members. people seem to come on here and post what they did and need no support. got boring for me. -might- post later.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    My check-in.

Met goals yesterday - but didn't get in an extra exercise.

Already completed 40 min of exercies. I am going to try to go to step class tonight - but it's alway a time struggle getting off of work on time to make it. I will make sure I get all my water in and then some...weigh in tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    afternoon all

had a slow day manged some cleaning and walking for exercise had my 5 a day just les son water at minute but i will no doubt get them in before bed

hope you had a good day was lovely and warm for me enjoyed the sun
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Hey all...

I had a really, really good week.... until today. We ate out for dinner. I made good choices, but I'm sure the sodium will sabotage my weigh-in tomorrow. I also splurged for a dessert. So, I think tomorrow's weigh-in will be a bust, but I will be reporting here anyhow. I like weighing in on Sundays because it keeps me accountable throughout the weekend. We'll see how I do on the scale tomorrow! :flowerforyou:
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    darnit. only made 4 servings today. :frown:
    ITS HARD! :grumble:
    This water thing though is a breeze now. :smokin:
    Whats next weeks goal??:wink:
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    darnit. only made 4 servings today. :frown:
    ITS HARD! :grumble:
    This water thing though is a breeze now. :smokin:
    Whats next weeks goal??:wink:

happy friday all i stayed same again at 136 but at least i havent gained positive thoughts an all that lol

new goals hhhhmmmmm increase exercise by 10minutes again so we do 50mins 5 fruit/veggies 8 water and i dunno will have to think hard on that
    im going to try cut back on sugars im finding i go over alot on them from things i didnt expect to have much in so i need work on that
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    pretty good week 148.2 this morning. lost a pound. going to keep active 50 minutes. water. veggies/fruit. that should work. i am camping this weekend so i am going to have to be cautious. in-laws are going to be there and we are taking turns with meals. i can control my meal but not what everyone else cooks. nice camp ground do alot of walking. have a good week!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I *think* I lost a 1/2 pound (have an analog scale, so it's hard to tell). I'll take it! :bigsmile:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i'm at 151.8 today. up .2 lbs from last week. blaming it on TOM.
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Down 1 pound this week. 150!! I am aiming for under 150 for this coming week!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Hey losers :tongue:

At last week's weigh in I was 155.8. Today, I weighed 155.0. So, I lost .8 pounds this week. Not bad considering I slipped a little yesterday! :bigsmile:

This week I will aim to do even better!! :smile:
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello all!! Today I am 155, down 2lbs from last week (I had gained a lb last week from TOM) so I am happy with that! I have been doing really well with getting at least 8 glasses of water a day and have been getting my 5 fruits/veggies the past few days, it's hard for me to workout EVERYDAY but I have been doing my best! Wishing everyone else good luck with their scale today and have a great weekend!!:bigsmile:
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congrats to those who had successful weigh in's this morning! I was up about 3 lbs from last week :explode:

Not sure what's going on with my body. Next weeks plan is to try to eat more natural foods, more fruits and veggies and drink all of my water. I am going to try to eat 1400-1500 calories per day instead of trying to keep my intake at 1200. Certainly can't hurt anything :laugh:

Have a wonderful weekend!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in 129.2 Yeah down .8 almost a pound!!!

I am very excited - the closer I get to my goal the harder it will be. I have was able to get in my step class last night and I completed Power 90 Sculpt 3/4 this morning. I didn't get in all my calories yesterday - I usually eat more than that especially with all the exercise. I have to watch that.

I will work on my goals for today!!!!

I am feeling pretty good today - my skinny jeans fit! (still a little tighter than I want but they fit!)

Hope everyone has a great weigh-in.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    weigh in today-139.5 ............arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    142.2 down a little and for a bad week of eating thats okay.

going on vacation till next saturday... wish me luck!
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    didnt do so well this week but maintained so im shocked!! still 118. (which is fine for me id just like to see a little definition)

game face on for the upcoming week!! =]