Hello

Options
Nenyi
Nenyi Posts: 4 Member
Hello,

I'm new to this site so I thought I would say hi. I'm here to encourage a friend and maybe lose a bit of weight and maybe look at my diet. This is the year I lose the belly (I realise we are half way though)
I'm loving all the tools and stuff though and will definitely use the Iphone app.

I'm looking forward to getting helpful tips and making friends.

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Well welcome to the site, and best wishes on your journey!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community, first suggestion would be to change your mindset from " MAYBE lose a bit of weight and MAYBE look at my diet" . You can and will lose weight and change your diet to do so, thats why your here and plenty of people and articles on here will help you! Good Luck!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I am struggling to lose some weight that medication has caused me to gain, but MFP has helped me so much because it tells me how much fat, protien, carbs...are in food so I am better able to make smart food choices.
    Good luck with your goals and feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • Nenyi
    Nenyi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you all.

Wow Hosed49 you are forthright aren't you but yes you are right my mind needs to be more focused. So I will lose weight and improve my diet!

Bitty1taz thanks for the heads up you are right I tend to eat without realising what's in them but that has to change, I will add you as a friend and good luck with your goals. :smile: