50 lbs or more to go? A woman in your late 20s/early 30s?

Options
My name's Nelle, and I'm starting over, over again, on my journey to healthy living. I am 27 years old, 210 lbs at my last weigh in, and 5'5". I don't eat red meat or poultry, so I'm technically a pescetarian.

I need to lose +50 lbs to reach my goal/healthy weight and this time around I realize I need help! A partner, someone to share with, or a group, to join me in facing my fears of the gym and problems with eating healthy when you shop for one, on a budget. I love to cook, so any ladies who have any help (or NEED help) feel free to post! If anyone is looking for workout buddies in the LA area, I'm looking for you too!

Replies

• 123sockmonkey123
    123sockmonkey123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i have never posted in this forum before, but i had to when i saw your name. lol. my name is nellie. im 31 & just starting my "healthier" me. i hope to lose 100 lbs.
  • overbaughs
    Options
    Hi, I am Shayna, 32, and I need to lose somewhere between 70-90 lbs. From North Dakota.
  • reneegowin
    Options
    I really like being able to view the food diaries. It definately gives you ideas you never thought about. Healthy stuff. Also I joined sparks people recipes and they give you recipes with the calorie count and nutrition info.. Awesome... Hope you have great sucess
  • Fitgrl430
    Fitgrl430 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jenn. I'm 30 and trying to lose 60 lbs, have lost 18 so far. I'm a vegetarian with an open diary. I'm looking for supportive friends you're welcome to add me :flowerforyou:
  • LadyT1190
    LadyT1190 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Tiana and I'm 37 yrs old. I've already lost 83 lbs total and I want to lose about 40 more. I have an open diary and you guys can add me. I'm looking for more friends that have open diaries.