REPOST: 3 months: 34 pounds later! PICS

Options
13»

Replies

• chera79
    chera79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! You look great! Great transformation! Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing your story and for showing what hard work can do! :)
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    Your photo is the image of success. Good job getting such wonderful results.
  • SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You did phenomenal! Thank you for sharing some of your tips. Really appreciate it. :flowerforyou:
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Wholly crap you have to be kidding me you look awesome
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to break down your amazing journey. It has inspired me to keep going to reach my goal. I'm sure your students see the difference in you and I wondered if they have made any changes in their lifestyle after seeing what healthy eating and exercise can do for them. Good luck to you in your journey.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Freakin' awesome!! Your story is so inspirational. Your dedication, discipline, training methods and eating recommendations are a role model for all of us. Thank you for crafting and sharing your journey.
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible...thanks for showing us what discipline, commitment & dedication looks like.
  • Boomer_44
    Boomer_44 Posts: 10
    Options
    Simply amazing!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!