Pole Video

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my pole was $450, but theres other good ones that are cheaper. I wouldnt recommend a super cheap one though, wouldnt want it to bail on you while your spinning on it lol.

eta. Or worse, upside down. I heard a story of a woman breaking her neck from that happening. :indifferent:

Yeah. Fer sure. My pole was free, but it goes to work every morning attached to my husband.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Why wait? Ive built up quite a bit of strength doing this, its a great workout.

I dont take classes. I bought my pole about 6 months ago and have self taught with dvds and youtube videos. I think it can be quite expensive. Some places will offer a teaser class for cheap. My sister and I went to one a couple years ago for 5$ each. If they have one in your area its worth a try to see if you enjoy it, which Im sure you will cuz its a ton of fun :)

In for the strength! STRIPCLUB_STORY__DD078237_43315.JPG ...and yeah, why wait, cause it's not like you can break your neck on it or anything.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm going to get an olympic bar, tie it to the ceiling, and spin on the ends lol.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY7feEZ4kxha3CWvMc-jHu4N3bKUp__UwqzLIJCgenfKT57nkKKQ
    And I'll wear that suit, so nobody well ever be able to see me :tongue:

like the predator? yeah fo'sho
    Yeahhhh but with the idea of trying not to look like an idiot...Blend in, make it look like you're the wind.
    funny-fat-woman-pole-dance-fall-animated-gif-pics.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Loooooooooooong LMAOOOOOOOOOO!
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Jessi_Brooks I have a request:
    1308241811_pole_dancing_champion_www_fbgif_com.gif
    Sky worm!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Fer sure. My pole was free, but it goes to work every morning attached to my husband.
    Don't kid yourself hon, that pole is not free, even though you might not pay money on it. Plus, you might not always get a great workout on it. :laugh:
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options

I dont take classes. I bought my pole about 6 months ago and have self taught with dvds and youtube videos. I think it can be quite expensive. Some places will offer a teaser class for cheap. My sister and I went to one a couple years ago for 5$ each. If they have one in your area its worth a try to see if you enjoy it, which Im sure you will cuz its a ton of fun :)

In for the strength! STRIPCLUB_STORY__DD078237_43315.JPG ...and yeah, why wait, cause it's not like you can break your neck on it or anything.

lol. To be fair, she was drunk.
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Options
    Sky worm!

And yes, I can do that. Will include it in my next video :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    miss-pole-dance-argentina-11.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFIRtJWCGR3K7OUI7PbeW602ZVsUq4SYPhU2ryAaiahPmzg4w2
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Sky worm!

marry me
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    ^^I'd like to nominate this gif to unseat the yoga term "downward facing dog" i think that usage of the phrase has served it's term and this one should prevail for the following two reasons.

1) downward facing and
    2) if you're a dog it won't matter, who would notice?

miss-pole-dance-argentina-11.jpg
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I love pole exercise (I refuse to call it pole dancing because of all the laughs I get!). I haven't done it in a few years, but I think your post just inspired me to get back into it!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    That was pretty awesome! Pretty impressive strength there.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Sky worm!

Sick. It's the worm that impresses me. Splits are a *snap*. The part I wouldn't be able to do is the holding up with only the arms and yet making it look simple. Reminds me of ballet.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Sky worm!

Sick. It's the worm that impresses me. Splits are a *snap*. The part I wouldn't be able to do is the holding up with only the arms and yet making it look simple. Reminds me of ballet.

Oh yeah!? Look what I can do!

lulu-pole-dancer-400x300.jpg
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Options
    Thanks Rich.

Yeah, she does make it look so effortless. Ive seen that whole video on youtube, she was really good. I wouldnt know how to find it now though.
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Options
    My favorite pole performers are Felix Cane, Jenyne Butterfly, and Anastasia Skukhtorova. They're amazingly talented.
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Admirable core strength.

:blushing: @ your thighs though.
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    thats awesome
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

lol. I want to wait until I'm not 305 pounds of pure fat (well, 95% fat, The other 5 is sarcasm.)