OMG OMG OMG This site is amazing

Options
Hey everyone I am new to this site. I have a few hundred pounds to lose and i need all the help that i can get. So if theres anyone out there with advice just know i am all ears.:wink:

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Log everything you eat..... even if you have a bad day. Just keep logging and the more you stick with it the more accountable you will be and the more weight you will lose.

Best of luck to you!
  • melodymom74
    Options
    Wow. you can do it:wink:
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Don't give up just cause you get off track or have a bad day! Keep going! Feel free to add me as a friend! We can motivate eachother!
  • melodymom74
    Options
    Thats good advice. Thanks
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!
  • peggy1952
    peggy1952 Posts: 46
    Options
    welcome, good luck on your journey, JOURNAL it will definitely help make you more concious of what you are earing.
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've been here two weeks and I'm finding that honest logging has been so revealing. I haven't weigh myself yet but feel better.

Good luck to you and to all of us.
  • cocacole77
    cocacole77 Posts: 53
    Options
    If you are feeling snacky eat fruit or veggies. I always go for the fruit because they tend to satisfy my snacking moods more! Just keep at it and know that we all have our bad days...ALL OF US so don't beat yourself up over a slip up or two...just get back on track!! A walk around the block each day will really help at this point...or more if you feel you can. Don't overwhelm yourself right now. The first month of eating healthier and exercising is really hard!!! JUST KEEP AT IT and if you need motivation turn to your friends on here! That is what has kept me going! Good luck!!
  • TaraArriola
    Options
    Log everything you eat. And stay on this site. This site is amazing and everyone on here is willing to help you with your journey.
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    What ever you do DON'T GIVE UP and when you get stuck hit us up on the forum! We are here to help!

Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Log everything you eat and do not eat all your exercise calories, this will help with the weight loss. Make sure you exercise and drink lots of water.
    Good luck
  • Murphy15
    Murphy15 Posts: 142
    Options
    I agree with all above. It helps a lot to add everything to your food journal, even if you're way over. It keeps you accountable to yourself and your friends on the site. Good luck to you!!!