trying again

Options
after backsliding for nine months and gaining back 40 of the sixty pounds i lost last year, i am back to keeping track on my fitness pal and went to the gym this morning, i never really used the message boards , only once, so i am going to add it this time and hope i can make everything stick this time and ultimately get healthy! pray for me ,I am going to need it!!!!:smile:

Replies

• rominylindsey
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hi my name is Rominy, and I too am trying gain !!! I started yesterday, and I am logging all my info into the myfitnesspal. We can do it !!! if you need some support, drop me a line and we can encourage each other.....Good luck.
  • rominylindsey
    Options
    Hi my name is Rominy, and I too am trying gain !!! I started yesterday, and I am logging all my info into the myfitnesspal. We can do it !!! if you need some support, drop me a line and we can encourage each other.....Good luck.
  • tnkracer
    tnkracer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Carol, and I too am trying it again. I have never posted before, but hopefully if I get support from others it will help keep me motivated.....Good Luck:bigsmile:
  • MarjiBMe
    MarjiBMe Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi there! You have my prayers - and support (a couple of things we could all use :smile: ). Feel free to add me as a friend, because I could sure use some of those walk this "road to wellness" with me too.
  • dandawn
    dandawn Posts: 4
    Options
    thanks for the welcome ,i will definately be praying for us all, and i feel better already just hearing from everyone out there, it can be such a vicious cycle! i just checked back to see if anyone repled, i forgot to log my food already today, but thanks for the reminders , now i will be sure to do it now!