The Shrinking Girl - pic

Options
13»

Replies

• bgardiner49
    bgardiner49 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well done! You have made an amazing change and in only 50 days. You should be very proud. And I love the way you've trained our kids! At 11 and 14 mine aren't quite so encouraging ("oh mum, shut up about calories!")!
  • RacheUk82
    RacheUk82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What an excellent job, and a fantastic post!!

Im still trying to wrap my head around ditching the scales and working on the shape of my body, and generally living well.

Thanks for the inspiration! x
  • hatton83
    hatton83 Posts: 31
    Options
    Looking good, can def see a difference.
  • Jessieamoore
    Options
    You look great! If I didn't know any better, I'd say your Day 1 picture was me right now. You give me inspiration. Keep up the good work!
  • erinmpowers
    erinmpowers Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great pics! Thank you for having the courage to post them with your journey. I'm going to send you a friend request so I can keep up with your journey if that's cool with you? Good job!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    wtg!
  • SwampWitch75
    SwampWitch75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Great post. the words of wisdom and the pics! Thank you and nice job!
  • amyg007
    amyg007 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • mindymh78
    mindymh78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! What a difference! Good job!
  • talrash7
    talrash7 Posts: 6
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your blog i could "hear" you through your words - eventually your kids will stop crying and start running with you rather than against you as long you stick to what you are doing and they will grow up straight into it :)
    There is a difference in how you look and how you write . you sound happier more confident keep up the good work you are doing AMAZING, and I loved your living room chairs they look so beautiful :)
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic :) great job!
  • sdlatingrl76
    Options
    Amazing results!! Keep up the good work.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I never thought I'd get such awesome feedback about my short journey so far. THANK YOU SO MUCH! It's amazing how much good the encouragement of strangers can do for something so important!! You're all awesome. <3
    We're all very proud of you and you look great! You should be very proud of your progress and taking hold of this for yourself. You deserve it! Best of luck to you on your continued journey
  • kegbail
    kegbail Posts: 47
    Options
    Wow! Great results. Thanks for posting....I enjoy seeing all these "success stories" to spur me on my journey to health and wellness.
  • Sonjalalala
    Sonjalalala Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love these posts! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring us, too! You look great. Keep it up :)
  • ruizjb
    ruizjb Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing and SO inspirational. You have achieved a tremendous amount in a short amount of time. Keep up the great work!
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspirational! That's fantastic work on your part. Plus, you're doing the lifestyle change the right way - with moderation in diet and an increase in exercise! Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!