Don't give up!! 30DS does work, progress......

Options
cat_s85
cat_s85 Posts: 24 Member
Hey guys, I started the 30DS for the millionth time a few weeks ago, and I have finally seen progress, yey!

I started about 2 weeks ago, and did 4 days before getting distracted with life etc. After about 5 days of not doing it consistantly, I stopped vowing to start the following Monday.

That was 7 days ago, and I have just finished day 7 of level 1 in a row :) After day 5 I had some pjs on that felt a little loose, but I thought I was imagining it, so last night I put on a pair that I know feel too tight, and they are nicely loose yey!

So here's my measurements:

SW: 146
Arms: 12''
Thigh: 23.5''
Waist: 28''
Hip bone: 38''
Bum: 41.5''

CW: Around 143, I get a different reading every time I jump on the scales so I've started to ignore them!
Arm: 11-11.5 when I flex, ooh muscle :)
Thigh: 23'' (-0.5)
Waist: 27'' (-1)
Hip Bone: 38''
Bum: 40.5'' (-1)

I'm using 3kg weights, and hoping to continue level 1 until day 10 without stopping, then attempt level 2. I'm a bit nervous as I have learnt level 1 now, which makes me carry on even when I don't want to, because I know what I have left! I have watched level 2 though, and have started to add a few moves into level 1.

And I can't do push ups at all so I do a different exercise, as I felt like I was just wasting time.

A week ago I felt like it wasn't working, so I'm really pleased

Feel free to add your stories :)

I'm off to take pics!

Replies

• LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well done you :) i'm on my 3rd go at the 30 day shred and am only 4 days in so hopefully i can get some good results like you have! :)
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    im on day 5 today! super excited for my results! thanks for the inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!