Seafood Diet and Green Coffee Bean Extract

2»

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    That was covered in the links.

You can find almost anything to support any style of eating. Cholesterol is good, cholesterol is bad, carbs are bad, carbs are good, sugar is bad, sugar is good. The most important thing is to learn what is and isn't effective for YOU. Part of this process is frequent testing by a doctor if your family is at risk for high cholesterol. I eat lots of cholesterol, my family is at high risk, but due to my lifestyle my cholesterol levels are excellent. Don't demonize something when it isn't true for everyone. Yes, dietary cholesterol may cause problems in someone who already has high cholesterol, but they should know their levels and know what foods to avoid.

Yes exactly, so don't say cholesterol is not bad when we are not sure of her levels or whether she is in the group of people who is unaffected :)

I'd say to play it safe, generally watch the amount of cholesterol in your diet.

The fat in seafood is minimal and mostly Omega-3, which is important to the brain. She should be more worried about mercury than fat in seafood, depending on the type she is eating.
  • Bean5
    Bean5 Posts: 84 Member
    To answer the OP question, I have been Pescatarian 6-7 years. It really works well for me. What I like the most is it has opened me up to eating a lot more vegetables, and some fruit too, than I had previously in my life. If I offered a note of caution it would be to make some nutritional plans; be careful not to eat only all carbs, as it's easy to replace meat with carbs and gain weight when you first change your diet. Best of luck,
  • i have been consuming salmon, shrimp, and crab.
  • To answer the OP question, I have been Pescatarian 6-7 years. It really works well for me. What I like the most is it has opened me up to eating a lot more vegetables, and some fruit too, than I had previously in my life. If I offered a note of caution it would be to make some nutritional plans; be careful not to eat only all carbs, as it's easy to replace meat with carbs and gain weight when you first change your diet. Best of luck,

Thank you!
    I have been noticing that I have been naturally turning away from carbs and starches. I work at Jimmy Johns and whenever I eat there I only consume the 7-grain wheat bread or our lettuce wraps. I hate potatoes. I think one of my problems is that I LOVE basmati rice, its the only rice I'll eat at home
  • Why not just eat foods you like in smaller amounts that fit a reasonable calorie deficit? Green Coffee Bean Extract is a waste of money.

SSSSSHHHHH. Stop making sense!!!
  • Well, like i said I didn't pay anything for the green coffee bean sooooo