Why why why????

Options
Paganrosemama
Paganrosemama Posts: 86 Member
Why is it mid April... and there is still 6 inches of cold white s@#t covering the ground, and more falling from the sky!!! Does anyone know where spring is??? If you find her, let her know she is way late for her Wisconsin visit!!!

Replies

• Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Spring is over here in BC, Canada :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    We had our first sunny AND warm day in London. Clearly everyone has been looking forward to this day since about 6 months ago as the park was packed with people and so was the pub/garden.

I can't even begin to explain how happy I have been today merely due to the weather being so nice.

I hope spring stays here and isn't a one day wonder.....and that everyone else get spring very soon too.

It's so depressing to be cold all the time.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Nice is sunny here in NC, I'm even thinking about working on my tan.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wisconsin too! I want bright green grass and lilacs blooming with nice 50-60F temperatures. It better come soon!! *shakes fist*
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Snow and sleet as I type this here in Minnesota.

I'm with you. Sick of Winter already!
  • Ketogator
    Ketogator Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's a Tan? lol
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Oncebittentwiceshy38 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Blizzards here in ND today too...sooooo ready for it to be warm!!!
    :grumble:
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    When she's down with WI, please send her up North. It's never melting! I hate winter, which is a bad thing for a Canadian.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    spring just started here. we had snow 2 weeks ago!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    what's "spring"?

I live in england and we do not have spring or summer here.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Air ridging patterns cause you to get more cold jet streams than usual.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I'm in Chicago. I'm over it. Over the winters. Over the cold. It seems as if it has been winter forever.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Nice and warm here in Dallas. I've always said I would rather deal with our insanely hot summers here than deal with winter anywhere up north. At least when the sidewalk is boiling I still don't have to shovel any snow.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    when she is done with Wisconsin, can she come to colorado? I am so tired of the snow and cold
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I cannot tolerate the cold and gloom. So glad I live in Southern California! :flowerforyou:
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Why is it mid April... and there is still 6 inches of cold white s@#t covering the ground, and more falling from the sky!!! Does anyone know where spring is??? If you find her, let her know she is way late for her Wisconsin visit!!!

not much better here in parts of England. In the north where I live you can still see snow on the hills (and they are not that high) and last week there was still frost every morning. In some years we would expect no more than a day or two of snow covering!

To put into context, we flew for only two hours and got bright warm sunshine
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    what's "spring"?

No joke! When the clocks changed and it was officially BST, my 6 year old was like," its summer. You said its summer!" Poor kid had to put her sandals away.
    BUT hasn't it been glorious today? A little windy, but 18 degrees, positively balmy!
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    what's "spring"?

In theory we do, it just forgot to arrive this year. Last year around this time it was warm and the year before I was on a campsite seeking shelter as the sun was too hot to stay in the tents!!!!!
  • mag2906
    mag2906 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Calgary, Alberta

I just spent 45 min shoveling snow...
    The good thing is I get to log it as exercise ;)
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    It's 88 degrees here in south Florida, and I've seen snow twice in my entire life. :laugh: