How much water do you drink everyday?

Options
2»

Replies

• littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    I have a 20 oz water bottle so I try to get in 1-1 1/2 sometimes 2 if I am thirsty. I also either go for a cup of hot tea or coffee in the morning. Sometimes I will add in about an 8 oz glass of some kind juice like orange juice or apple. Been trying to get upto 2 water bottles but I feel like I have to go to the bath room alot when I drink that much.
  • airen123
    airen123 Posts: 149
    Options
    4 Nalgenes a day at 32 ounces. Guess two gallons a day.

That only comes to one gallon, which is 128 ounces.

Ha, I asked my husband and he told me this. 2 gallons is definitely way too much!
    Rule of thumb, half of body weight in ounces :)
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'll have to admit a weight loss transgression here. I'm addicted to diet Mtn Dew to the point that I drink 8-10 a day. I never drink water and know I should switch over and lay off the soda. However, I'm so addicted the thought of that frightens me a bit.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking about 16 cups a day, give or take. :)
  • patel748
    patel748 Posts: 2
    Options
    2-2.5 liters. I love to get the liter bottled water packs. It's easier to keep track that way.
  • thealphabetpony
    Options
    usually 4-5 litres, sometimes more. i find i get headaches very quickly if i don't drink enough water!
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I drink a ton of water...I chart 9-10 but that's only because its impossible to keep up with. I get dehydrated easily so I'm always drinking something and usually its water!
  • mistesh
    mistesh Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Countless glasses throughout the day. Kidneys, your waste filter and more, don't function well without enough water, in which case the liver takes over, and since it can't metabolize fat while doing it, you get fatter. Researchers have found that drinking six cups of cold water a day can raise resting metabolism by about fifty calories.
  • c_faulkenburg
    c_faulkenburg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I strive for two liters a day.