Jack 3D AND METH?

Options
13»

Replies

• tdelo7634
    tdelo7634 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    New formula. It is not made with DMAA anymore. All products with DMAA, have been discontinued, but they do not have to be removed from shelves, so there are still some out there. I have Hydroxystim that still has it.
    146 Grams Fruit Punch
    Serving Size1Scoop(3.6g)
    Servings Per Container:40
    Amount Per Serving 1 Scoop % DV
    ENOS Super Performance System™ 2247mg *
    L-Citrulline, Arginine Nitrate, Agmatine Sulfate,
    Grape Seed (95% Proanthocyanidins) Extract
    CNS Contractile Stimulant System™ 182mg *
    Caffeine, Norcoclaurine HCl (Norcoline™),
    3,4-Dihydroxycinnamic Acid
    Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50mg
  • shaywallis
    shaywallis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Ive tried a few PWOs. Spark, xfit trainer, noexplode, isagenix eshot, PHD wired. I like the PHD wired. GIves me energy without the jitters and doesn't send me running to the bathroom. I'm afraid to try Jacked though.
  • RemDogzMa
    RemDogzMa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I was watching a program last night about "Jack 3D". There was no mention of "meth" in the product, but there are currently two military deaths that are suspected of being caused by Jack 3D and being investigated.

This product is not approved by the FDA, and according to Dr. Daniel Fabricant, director of the division of dietary supplements programs at the FDA, "It is an illegal dietary supplement." I put the article information below.

As with anything, I think it is always best to do your research before ingesting anything. I personally always err on the side of caution.

Here's the link:http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/11/17707934-deadly-workout-supplement-jack3d-outside-fdas-reach?lite

"The supplement is called Jack3d (pronounced Jacked), but the ingredient that users say sets it apart from other pre-workout supplements is 1,3 dimethylamylamine - or DMAA. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration says DMAA is illegal.

The FDA has received 86 adverse event reports believed to be linked to DMAA. Serious side effects reported to the FDA include depression, anxiety, vomiting, loss of consciousness, chest pain, and even death.

NBC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Nancy Snyderman sat down with Dr. Daniel Fabricant, director of the division of dietary supplements programs at the FDA.

Fabricant's message about DMAA was clear: "It is an illegal dietary supplement."

So why is it still being sold in the US? Fabricant says, “banning it would be, you know…it’s difficult.”

The FDA has limited legal authority over supplements. In 1994, a law was passed by the U.S. government that declared dietary supplements exempt from pre-market FDA approval."
  • jalloggio
    jalloggio Posts: 141
    Options
    New formula. It is not made with DMAA anymore. All products with DMAA, have been discontinued, but they do not have to be removed from shelves, so there are still some out there. I have Hydroxystim that still has it.
    146 Grams Fruit Punch
    Serving Size1Scoop(3.6g)

Not entirely true dmaa is still used in some pre workouts. The stuff I use is made by a small business called muscleceuticals their pre workout (no rep left behind) has dmaa in it :)
  • tdelo7634
    tdelo7634 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    146 Grams Fruit Punch
    Serving Size1Scoop(3.6g)

Not entirely true dmaa is still used in some pre workouts. The stuff I use is made by a small business called muscleceuticals their pre workout (no rep left behind) has dmaa in it :)
    I do not disagree, but i seems the major Supplant makers have reformulated. Everything now say "New" lol
  • OkieTink
    OkieTink Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to C4.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I just popped open my new tub of original jack3d...
  • jalloggio
    jalloggio Posts: 141
    Options
    146 Grams Fruit Punch
    Serving Size1Scoop(3.6g)

I do not disagree, but i seems the major Supplant makers have reformulated. Everything now say "New" lol

No doubt alot of people are sue happy these days last thing a major supp company wants is a lawsuit