Boyfriends body is PERFECT.

Options

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    in for pictures of the boyfriend. don't be shy OP. We need pictures to better analyze the problem.

And pics of you.....Generally there is only a 2 level step up/down allowed. Chances are one of you is a 4 and the other a 6. Without pics it's impossible to tell. In each others eyes you are probably both 10s.

What kind of steps? Do they have to be floored positive integer steps that are contiguous? Or could they be of some other sort? What if instead we transitioned from one step to another using a dirac delta impulse? In that instance, a 1 could easily jump to a 10 in an infinitesimal period of time ergo a 1 could most definitely hookup with a 10.

math and stuff
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i mean... good job girl :)
  • tehpounce
    tehpounce Posts: 64
    Options
    The guy I'm sort of but not really seeing has a wonderful body too. He does weights, doesn't skip leg day, and runs. He's super insecure but to me he looks like a freaking model. He likes me and I have 50lbs to lose, he says that I'[m fine just the way I am, but he likes the fact I want to get better. As long as he likes you for you, strive to get better for yourself, because it all comes down to one thing. Being happy.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    6AB1C1E0-67A9-4496-8787-F75C8F5DFBD4-1437-000001CA41340C0F_zps971cf428.jpg
    This deserves to be quoted so no one misses it!
  • cacleghorn
    cacleghorn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My partner is tiny! 125-130 lbs, at 5'8"? (BMI of 19.5 compared to my 27.5) When I first met him, I wasn't initially attracted to him because of that. But I got over it really quickly, haha, and he was attracted to me before we'd even been introduced. Sometimes I get shy about my body or he gets shy about his, but mostly:

1. We're both pretty confident people
    2. I think he's attractive
    3. He thinks I'm attractive

I don't know why we grow up and think our sizes must match our partner's. Real life plays out in lots of ways.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    in4boyfriend pics
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not participating in your self-hatred fest.

Hm...but by commenting, I guess I really am....OH NOES IT'S A PARADOX! Time must now collapse in upon itself. It's been nice knowing you all.
  • TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not participating in your self-hatred fest.

Hm...but by commenting, I guess I really am....OH NOES IT'S A PARADOX! Time must now collapse in upon itself. It's been nice knowing you all.

No need for dimensions to collapse. No paradox present.
    This is simply explained by Schrodinger's cat.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    We are not dating, I've said enough times...
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    So, here's the story of my relationship.
    I met my present husband in the military. Both of us were actually pretty hot at the time. He could pick me up with one arm, he was broad-chested and broad-shouldered, he could lift an impressive amount of weight, and he was in a combat job that required him to carry around 100-lb artillery rounds on a regular basic. I was tight all over, well-tanned, and 125 pounds.
    And where are we now?
    I'm now 157 lbs and I've had two kids. He's gone from 185 lbs to 225 lbs and put on a few rolls of extra fat. Plus, he's been injured many times, so he does very little exercising now.
    The moral of the story? Look's don't define us, and they don't necessarily last. If he really loves you, it's because there's something that's special about you beyond your looks. That's something special. If you want to get fit and healthy, rest assured that you don't have to do it for him and for his opinion of you.

HOLY CRAP! If I didn't know any better I would have thought I had written this. My story is almost identical. Husband was in the Army. Only husband was 185 is now 215 with a couple rolls and some injuries and I was 160, now 196.
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    ah, totally feel your pain. I'm 5'7, boyfriend is 6'2 and he weighs maybe 5 pounds more than me... we have the same jeans size apparently.

But then again I have boobs, *kitten*, and sexy. And he has lanky (which I secretly like)... so it works I guess?

Just be confident in yourself, embrace him playing with your tummy fat and just remember he loves you for you! He often randomly pulls at me and plays with my stomach fat because he finds it so interesting and sexy.. I don't know, men are confusing :/
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I do.

I feel like I wrecked my body for being overweight for so long. The best we can do is to eat well, exercise, and take care of our health!
    If that's not good enough for him, he's not good enough for you.
  • ravishingrebecca
    Options
    As with some other people who have replied, I am in your boat. My boyfriend is around 180 and I'm 283. Talk about a difficult thing to swallow. And I understand that it's difficult to deal with - it's something that is causing issues with us because my self esteem is affected by it. But what everyone is saying is true - he is with you because he wants to be and he probably thinks you are as perfect as you think he is.

I am very unhealthy because of my weight and he and I both know it. But he always told me that he loved me and thought I was sexy just as I was and that he just wanted me to lose the weight because he knew how much it would mean to me. The problem with this for me is I know I need to change for my health and from my point of view his response does nothing to help motivate me. So, I tried something that maybe you might find helpful - I let him know that I would not be upset and that I wanted to know his complete honest opinion of what he would change about me if he could. After a while of reassurance that this was something I needed, he finally indicated "maybe a bit here" with a gentle touch to the stomach. Maybe that horrifies some people, but to me, it was something I needed and wanted to hear. So, if you can't accept that he finds you sexy just the way you are, try asking straight out what he would change. It may take some encouragement and maybe there really is nothing. But most partners want the other one to be healthy. It has nothing to do with sexual appeal, because everyone finds different things sexy. But there are many clear definitions of what is healthy.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    The guy I'm sort of but not really seeing has a wonderful body too.

That does not sound like a good situation. You don't ever want to be sort of, but not really seeing a guy. Drop the loser. Go meet a guy that will see you, without all the complications.
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options

That does not sound like a good situation. You don't ever want to be sort of, but not really seeing a guy. Drop the loser. Go meet a guy that will see you, without all the complications.

disagree... if you're young, go have fun. I've been dating on and off for a couple of years after getting out of a long term relationships. I learnt a lot about what kind of guy I want and what I deserve as a person, as well as how independent I am.

And what I need physically and emotionally, most importantly.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    His body is perfect. Muscles, abs. Perfect. Mine? Awful. Fat. Unproportioned. Stretchmarks. Flabby. :l
    I need to get a BODY. A sexy *kitten* body.

Who feels the same?

guess what? my husband thinks my body is perfect... but then he thought it was perfect before i lost any weight or did any exercise as well....
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    We all have different things that motivate us. I'm sure many people, whether they'll admit it or not, have wanted to get in shape to impress certain other people in their life. You really need to try to make it about YOU though. Figure out what goals you want to reach that would make you happy. You say that your body is so terrible in comparison to your man's...has he complained about it? He probably loves you just the way you are. Not to say that getting healthier and in shape isn't a great idea. But don't worry so much about how you look in comparison to others, try to set a goal for yourself and reach it.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    to all those saying that noone's body is "perfect,"...you clearly haven't met my boyfriend :smokin:

he has the body of a greek god and he is a religious gym-goer and healthy eater and he's also in the military. it can get annoying sometimes, especially when i'm having one of those "i feel ugly," days. one time, it was my TOM and i felt bloated and ugly and gross when we were walking around the mall together, i felt like he was holding hands with fiona from shrek--seriously! and then last week we went on a mini-vacation and he ended up getting a bad sun burn from staying out at the pool too long without sunblock...i got really excited after because when we went to the pool the next day, he wore a shirt and there were less "what he is doing with her," looks given.

all that said, deep down...i know that he thinks i'm good looking, the best thing since butter, and so on. he tells me this every day and slowly, i started to believe it. if your boyfriend isn't telling you how gorgeous he thinks you are, maybe your proportion difference isn't what is wrong in the relationship.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

Maybe she's the one wants to only "sort of" see him... and maybe he should drop her! Wouldn't wanna assume...
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options

not to play devil's advocate (ok, ok, I kinda like it!) but some of us (admittedly not many!) actually like non-committed, casual style dating.
    Maybe she's one of the rare few?