Fitness Apps anyone

Options
What are some good fitness apps out there?

Replies

• agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    If you are into running check out the Zombies Run app. It basically turns running into a game. I think it's on sale in the Android store right now but i'm not sure for how much. It doesn't show me the price since i already own it.
  • laura2501
    laura2501 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Striiv is a fantastic app, for iPhone or new iPods you have to walk to get energy points to build a kingdom with little animals and invite friends to walk with you on a walkathon and do little relay races it really is good I have had it for 2 weeks and have lost 7lbs ! It is FREE. In the App Store
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo. It is basic, but free and works really great. I am super happy with it.
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    If you are into running check out the Zombies Run app. It basically turns running into a game. I think it's on sale in the Android store right now but i'm not sure for how much. It doesn't show me the price since i already own it.

I second this. It makes the workout way more fun!
  • rubypond
    rubypond Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo. It is basic, but free and works really great. I am super happy with it.

That's what I thought, at least that is what it said when I installed it. But when I looked at my iTunes account they charged me over 25 bucks for it.