30 Day Shred 7/10 thru 8/10

Options
So, I know there are a ton of 30 day shred threads but I didnt want to start in the middle of someone else's. Hoping that one or two people will join me and we can track our progress. ANY TAKERS?

Replies

• CRUISINLOSER
    CRUISINLOSER Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This morning I did Level 1 Day 1. WOW!!! I do a boot camp Mon thru Thurs and that was still tough! Started out with 3 lb weights and could barely make it through the whole thing.
  • leesey1
    leesey1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I need a boost :)
  • ndnlou
    ndnlou Posts: 29
    Options
    I restarted day 1 yesterday level 1 so I am there. Do we want to post our current measurements to see our progress?
  • katiebug513
    katiebug513 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want in too!
  • CRUISINLOSER
    Options
    Posting stats would be great
  • tleigh
    tleigh Posts: 58
    Options
    I have been doing the shred sporadically for a couple of weeks, but would love to start fresh with some accountability to keep going daily! I'm in.
  • jodiking
    jodiking Posts: 30
    Options
    I will join!! I downloaded the videos last week from iTunes and have yet to start! I need some motivation lol and being in a group with other people will help me I think :smile: I will work in level 1 day one tonight!

I haven't even watched any of it yet...since I downloaded and I do not have any real information on it (like the dvd case) can anyone tell me...does she tell you everything you need to know in order to do it...like when I shoud do each part and so forth? Thanks!

SW: as of today 149 lbs
    GW: 120
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    what is a 30 day shred???
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in

SW--166
    goal--140
  • N_TAGASI
    N_TAGASI Posts: 3
    Options
    What would we put the 30 Day shred in under excercise. I cant find it.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    what is a 30 day shred???

30 day shred is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in. I joined a different 30 day shred group the other day but I never got started. I would love to start today. I already did a 3 mile run this morning.
  • CRUISINLOSER
    Options
    N_Tagasi..I had to create an exercise called 30 day shred and I read from others that for the 25 minutes you burn anywhere from 215-250 calories so I listed it as 225 a nice middle number

SW 7/10/10 180.5
    GW 8/10/10 170
    END GOAL 130 not sure of date
  • ndnlou
    ndnlou Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey guys be sure and measure your waist and hips since you will lose inches from doing this workout. When I completed it before I lost 1.75" off my natural waist and 1.5" off my fat roll and 1.25" off my hips. So starting out

Weight 166
    natural waist 33.5
    fat roll 38.5
    hips 39.5
  • CRUISINLOSER
    Options
    Yesterday was a busy day and I did not get the chance to do my workout but I did Level 1 Day 2 this morning. Feels great and I have tons of energy today so maybe the am workouts will be best for me!