Picture your loss!!

2»

Replies

• madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    alaskan-malamute.jpg
  • saldelmar
    saldelmar Posts: 40 Member
    I've lost the equivalent of an average 2 year old (25 lbs.)! (Since I have an 18-month-old, this image is somewhat disturbing to me, LOL!!) Congratulations to everyone!
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    I like to use humans to compare

I lost 40lbs so that would be a 1st or 2nd grader maybe...
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    I have lost an irish setter!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!! or I am guessing a grade 4 aged child, my DD who is 6 weights 49lbs and it amazes me when I pick her up that I have lost MORE that she weighs. How did I carry that around?
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    This is so awesome for all of the pictures, it REALLY helps visualize, i am working on a photo project to go along with this, it should be up next week .. i will post a link , it will be lb by lb ...
  • kaperr
    kaperr Posts: 1
    add me as a work out buddy. :)
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    a sperm whales brain - 16#, not a computer whiz, will learn how to do the pics some day!
    hoping to get closer to a tire at todays weigh in !!!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    558106_466404140096036_1184056840_n.jpg

I've lost 94 lbs.

one 5,000 BTU air conditioner, one bald eagle, three 5 lb. chihuahuas and three ostrich eggs. i photoshopped you a visual (above) :flowerforyou:

The visual is what makes this. Wow. That's awesome. YOU, my dear, are an ar-teest! ;) Really do love this. :)

And congrats on the weigh loss. :)
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    I have lost an Irish Setter and a Chihuahua.

Edit: Darn, I cannot get the images to display properly (from their current web locations). I'll have to add them to my photobucket later and come back. Oh well, I tried lol!
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    All in all, I've lost just over an average 2 year old :laugh: Interesting!
  • Since the start of my weight loss I've lost 50 Ib, here's it in sugar (sorry if the picture doesn't work!)
    b711e9.jpg

I've lost an ostrich egg since joining mfp :)
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    a9f413f0-2b8a-426f-b8fb-69ab1fc1d6fe_300.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!