Looking for friends

Options
Hi I'm Amy.

I've been on this site for a week now and dont seem to have come across anyone similar in weight/height to me. I'm 5'10 and currently weigh 14st 12lbs, and ultimately hoping to weigh around 12st. Are there any ladies out there similar to me? I'm looking to find someone to compare food, exercise and weight loss with.

That said, any new friends would be welcome, so feel free to add me.

Replies

• zoegreen_83
    Options
    Hi Hun, I'm with u on this one! I'm 5'9" and weight 14.4 stone! and hoping to get down to 10st!! Feel free to add me Hun xx
  • pinksands143
    Options
    Hi Ladies
    Im also just starting out. Please add me to
  • padackllins
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5'10.5" & my goal weight is 140lbs, not sure what that is in stone sorry.. But I'll add you anyway, not very often I come across people a similar height to me :P
  • WittyUserName1
    Options
    So great to hear from you lovely tall ladies :) I've added you all, will be great to compare with you. Thank you for replying.
  • MJTBQ
    MJTBQ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for friends and support. Please feel free to add me. Thanks!
  • mari213
    mari213 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm 5'9", currently at 186 lbs. Thanks!
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm 6'1" and 199 pounds. Looking to get down to 165-170. Don't know what that translates in to stones. Looking for someone to be accountable with me in logging food and trying to exercise a certain amount per week. ~ Terri
  • jbeverly21176
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'10" & I currently weigh 189, started off at 296. Feel free to add me, I am always looking for friends to help keep me motivated.
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 5'4 and started the year at 164.8lbs (11.7 stone). I am now 156.8lbs (11.2 stone). My diary is open and I would love more friends with open diaries to compare with, as long as you eat "normal" food.

So many people eat diet snacks, I am looking for the lifestyle change rather than a quick diet.

Please feel free to add me. The more people watching what I eat, encorrages me to do the same!
  • kapot
    kapot Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi, quite similar at 171lb and 5ft9, welcome to add me.
  • kylaenslow
    kylaenslow Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and just did an online conversion from lbs to stone (http://www.metric-conversions.org/weight/pounds-to-stones.htm) so i am apparently 16st13 and my goal is around 12st. anyways....feel free to add me!!! and i will do the same!
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I just figured mine out too, I'm 14 stone 3 pounds.