Boyfriends body is PERFECT.

Options
124»

Replies

• TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    in for pictures of the boyfriend. don't be shy OP. We need pictures to better analyze the problem.

And pics of you.....Generally there is only a 2 level step up/down allowed. Chances are one of you is a 4 and the other a 6. Without pics it's impossible to tell. In each others eyes you are probably both 10s.

IDK, I think I'm a pretty solid 4 but my fiance is a good 8. That's like, 4 steps.

are you rich?
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen ;) lol
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    this thread seems to make it appear that everyone on mfp is dating brad pitt crossed with a greek god. interesting
  • larenners
    larenners Posts: 10
    Options
    My boyfriends got a pretty hot bod too but I'm using it as motivation for my own weightloss/toning etc.

As long as your boyfriend is supportive of your goal there's no problem at all :)
  • ravishingrebecca
    Options
    this thread seems to make it appear that everyone on mfp is dating brad pitt crossed with a greek god. interesting

It does seem that way. I love my boyfriend's body, but he isn't a Greek god or Brad Pitt, thank God. I'm not a fan of huge muscles, so I have no complaints. He has the lean muscle that comes from physical labor rather than a gym, and that's the kind of thing I love.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you ladies are right (that replied to one of my comments). I was thinking about it from a completely different perspective of a guy not being willing to commit and sort of stringing a girl along. But, you are all totally right. Of course, if it is just a mutual relationship of that type then it's completely normal and fine and no problem at all, especially for young people. I see how I misunderstood that now. Sorry 'bout that.
  • tehpounce
    tehpounce Posts: 64
    Options
    The guy I'm sort of but not really seeing has a wonderful body too.

That does not sound like a good situation. You don't ever want to be sort of, but not really seeing a guy. Drop the loser. Go meet a guy that will see you, without all the complications.

Eh it works for me. I've been in-process divorce for 3 years and not really looking for full on commitment with someone until its finalized. He understands and agrees. Both of us are just looking for companionship and not much more. It works for me.
  • tehpounce
    tehpounce Posts: 64
    Options
    That does not sound like a good situation. You don't ever want to be sort of, but not really seeing a guy. Drop the loser. Go meet a guy that will see you, without all the complications.

Maybe she's the one wants to only "sort of" see him... and maybe he should drop her! Wouldn't wanna assume...

It's completely mutual.
  • michelleelsehsah
    michelleelsehsah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    lol
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    The guy I'm sort of but not really seeing has a wonderful body too.

Eh it works for me. I've been in-process divorce for 3 years and not really looking for full on commitment with someone until its finalized. He understands and agrees. Both of us are just looking for companionship and not much more. It works for me.

I get it. I just responded really quickly, thinking about it the wrong way. I completely understand. And that's nice! Sorry. :flowerforyou: