lets support eachother

Options
Hello! I'm new to the fitness pal message board. I'm going to need all the help I can get.
As a mom and wife, full-time student and part-time hair stylist, I rarely have time for myself. But this year I changed all that. I was sick of doing NOTHING with my life. I was gaining weight quickly and loosing self confidence just as fast.
So I finally go my *kitten* off the couch and back to school which in turn gave me a new outlook on my self and my life.
Lets be friends! We can share recipes or just motivation. Look forward to chatting with you all :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    hey who doesnt love exchanging healthy recipes feel free to add me
  • ACoehick
    ACoehick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on deciding to do something for you! I am new to the message boards and back at the weight loss attempt again as well. I'll send you a request.
  • nlabahn
    nlabahn Posts: 4
    Options
    Getting back on the health bandwagon after eating with wild abandon and no working out for the last year. Would love to join you ladies in mutual support and recipe swapping. I also work full-time and am a full-time grad student, but don't want that to be an excuse for not being healthy anymore. Look forward to idea swapping:happy: