30 day shred progress

Options
bas27
bas27 Posts: 61 Member
i am on level 3 day 1 of the 30 day shred. so far i have lost 7 pounds. i didnt take my "before" pic until i was 6 days in and i regret not taking any measurements. my "progress" picture is at 15 days. i am doing each level 10 days long. i have 9 days left. this is my first time posting pictures so i hope it goes okay.

6 days in
dfa4e785-f1bc-4d99-a73e-3a18c915bbb5_zpsb9347bc1.jpg

15 days in
84ad5ad6-6a74-4659-86a8-cb2a85116aeb_zps8f491b75.jpg

Replies

• bas27
    Options
    also dont mind my tiger stripes ;)
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options

I love them :love: I call them my battle scars! RAWR!

You are looking GREAT! I guess I really need to look into this 30 day shred. I am just worried because I am so out of shape and I have a horrible knee that just pops out so I am worried about the intensity.

I can seriously see a difference already though. Congrats!!

Jen
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I can totally see a difference! Good job!!! Keep it up :)
  • bas27
    Options

You are looking GREAT! I guess I really need to look into this 30 day shred. I am just worried because I am so out of shape and I have a horrible knee that just pops out so I am worried about the intensity.

Jen

thank you <3 it is a lot of impact but i love these results! i knew i was shaping up but people dont lie when they say pics show it all. i didnt realize how drastic of a change it was in 2 weeks.
  • bas27
    Options
    I can totally see a difference! Good job!!! Keep it up :)

thank you!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options

Jen

There are quite a few videos out there that you can do and then start the 30 day shred. But OP, keep up the great work!!! Congrats!
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    amazing difference!!!!! good job!
  • claire671
    claire671 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Big difference! I am also doing the shred. On Day 19 now and I am loving the results too :)
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • rangersbride
    rangersbride Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love the 30DS - you've totally just inspired me to get back to it! I'm starting tonight I think!
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic! I'm on day 23 and loving the results so far.
  • bas27
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! :)
  • crissyniko
    crissyniko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have to keep looking at others success with the 30DS...it inspires me and keeps me motivated! I am currently on Level 1 Day 4. Looking at your picture and the amazing results you have, kinda makes me want to do it twice a day...lol
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! Can't wait to see the end result in 15 more days :)
  • bas27
    Options
    Take lots of pictures! I have another set of pics in between these. I also took pics of my sides and back. My back is shedding like crazy too. I have 50 more pounds I am losing, I'm happy with this start
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    amazing progress, Im about to do L2 D5 and ive already saw changes, its an amazing workout for 20 mins :)
  • bas27
    Options
    amazing progress, Im about to do L2 D5 and ive already saw changes, its an amazing workout for 20 mins :)

I love that its only 25 mins. Its so hard to find time with my kids. I love fast results and its easy to make time for 20 mins a day
  • luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm on L1D10.. today is my last day for Level 1. I did a boy push up yesterday for the first time. WOOT HOOT!! But i still did modified push ups through the workout.

One thing I have really noticied is that the bloat in my stomach has gone way down. I'm not taking pics or measurements until the very end. Your success pics really help me to stay motivated.
  • bas27
    Options
    i cant wait to see your pics when you post them! im doing the ripped in 30 after finishing 30ds
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!