I am a slob.

Options
I am a 20 year old slob who has decided to become an ex slob. In need of some encouragement :(

Replies

• pinksands143
    Options
    Dont put yourself down hun...You can do it. Take one day at a time :)
  • roseailish123
    roseailish123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Today I have been good and not pigged out. I feel like I am starving though!
  • @ roseailish123, how many liters of water did you drink so far?
  • roseailish123
    Options
    I have had 8 Pints so far today.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Maybe "slob" means something else in the UK, but in the US it means someone who is not clean, which has nothing to do with body size. Either way, negative self-talk is not helpful. Also, I see from your diary that you're set to 1200 calories a day...please take some time to read through this forum and find out about your BMR, TDEE and how so many people stall out and/or have binges at 1200 because it's not enough food to keep the metabolism working at top capacity and not enough to keep your hunger in check so you stay on track. Knowledge is power!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    ha well you can add me for support but idk how i can support u not leaving trash around? lol ill try though
  • cmoskovitz
    cmoskovitz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awwww, don't put yourself down! This is an amazing community of people here, take advantage of it! In the mean time, try to learn to like the body you are in now enough to honor it by making changes for the better. :)
  • libbybond
    libbybond Posts: 36
    Options
    and also a comedian - I am a lay in bed TV watcher and I have lost 20lbs -
  • groovy_dhruvy
    groovy_dhruvy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me too! And I've managed to get off the sofa and to the gym because I found a gym with TVs on each machine. SO now I watch TV programmes about food whilst I'm running [facepalm]...
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I have had 8 Pints so far today.

first - don't put yourself down.

second - I would recommend on putting down the pints too.

third - start today.

fourth - you got this!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    haha thats a god thing

golds gym here has a movie theater in it with cardio machines its pretty awsome
    Me too! And I've managed to get off the sofa and to the gym because I found a gym with TVs on each machine. SO now I watch TV programmes about food whilst I'm running [facepalm]...
  • roseailish123
    Options
    Pint of water.. lol not pints of lager
  • roseailish123
    Options
    Well I go to the gym twice a week ( sometimes ) and I love going. Its just getting there that is the issue.. its so cold and having to walk to the gym feels liek the worst thing ever after working all day..
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Pint of water.. lol not pints of lager

LOL...my bad.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I am one too, join the club :flowerforyou: