Insanity! Monday April 15! Anyone with me?

Options
I'm starting insanity for the second time! I did it for 3 weeks about a month ago and lost 15 pounds! :) I had to quite to get my gall bladder removed but ready to start again and finish! Still have 30 pounds to go before I can sign for the Navy!

Anyone starting Mon April 15?

Replies

• Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm starting month 2 on Tuesday! :)
  • LeighaRosee
    Options
    Awesome! Good luck :)
  • earthtobrooke
    Options
    I'm starting today as well!
  • saseavoy
    saseavoy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting tomorrow as well!
  • Kristi1515
    Kristi1515 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow for the first time...
  • rubypond
    rubypond Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    It'll have to wait til the 17th. That's when I begin again.
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Well I'm restarting week 2. I should be starting week 3 tomorrow but I had a few busy days that totally got me screwed up so I figured I'd just redo the whole week. Feel free to add me though. This is my 2nd round =)
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    What is Insanity?
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    What is Insanity?
    what is life
  • rubypond
    rubypond Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What is Insanity?

It's a workout program from Beachbody.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do?code=SEMB_MSN_SAN
  • LenaRenneker
    Options
    Starting today!
  • xprplstardust
    xprplstardust Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too! Feel free to add me!
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too! I can't wait - I've been doing TurboFire for almost a year but it's definitely time to change it up. I'm glad to hear you had such great success last time. Did you follow the diet too?
  • Akrion
    Akrion Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Invitation sent to everyone starting the Insanity Party today - April 15th 2013.

Please message me if you would like to receive an invitation as well.

Not being biased or rude but I have made the group private so that we can all start at the same time and motivate each other every two weeks and try and beat our own fit test results....
  • SunnyMama828
    Options
    Starting Insanity today for the first time ever!
  • Alisha_Joy
    Alisha_Joy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me as well. I am starting Insanity (again :( ) for the 2nd time. Hoping to get all the way through the program this time. I've changed my eating habits finally, now it's time to start sweating!
  • bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am starting today too. I needed to get my butt into high gear. I have tried once before and lost 6 lbs, but I quit after week 2 for a lot of dumb excuses. Now I am back on the bandwagon and I hope to stay motivated this time! :)
  • paula341
    paula341 Posts: 44
    Options
    I started week 2 today!! That Shaun T is hardcore!! No rest for the wicked :)
  • xtonson
    xtonson Posts: 6
    Options
    Just finished my second fit test! Good luck with your first day everyone, I remember how terrified/anxious/excited I was when I first started. Two weeks in and I feel amazing, I promise these next two months are totally worth it!