So proud of me! And thanks to you!

Options
aprueitt
aprueitt Posts: 91 Member
Just a little pat on the back for me! I work at home, I never get any exercise I am obese. Since starting on this site. I am up and moving hardly ever watching TV. My husband and I are actually going on walks together a few days a week. He is actually the one that says come on lets go walk. Good quality time for us. I am getting out in our pool exercising. I can see a huge difference in me (not just weight wise just in general) and I am proud of me. Thanks to each and everyone of you for the " way to go's" and " you can do its". This is a huge change and I am liking what I am seeing and how I am feeling.

Thanks for listening. :)

Replies

• Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Awesome to hear all this! Good for you!
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That is great! It is amazing how much of a difference making those changes can make! Good luck on your journey!
  • 87Kristiin
    Options
    Sooo glad to hear :) Wish you all the best!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! It's a good motivator when you start feeling better.:flowerforyou:
  • DJDUFFY
    DJDUFFY Posts: 98
    Options
    Great job,Walking is the best exercise for you.Doctors say it all the time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!