Grains are COW's Food?!?!

Options
2»

Replies

• angelsingin4jc
    Options
    Grass is what a cow is supposed to eat. Cow want grass.

They feed them grains because it's all about maximizing profits for these bloodsucking companies. Cows produce more milk eating unnatural grains along with the injections of drugs. And it makes them sick (acidic) so more drugs are administered in the form of antibiotics.

And people eat all this crap when they buy milk, cheese and their by-products.

These sickly cows are passing their sickness onto you. Boycott the system, bro. Choose grass-fed instead if you want it.

THIS ^^^ THIS is the heroic post of the day.

Stick with grass-fed beef, milk, butter and cream and pastured eggs! Boycott the system, indeed!

Cheers!
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Rather stupid idea, imho. The whole paleo / 'caveman' idea is to eat "like a caveman" before humans were cultivating grains... But when we did have cows...

Tee hee! I saw a pinterest link for "paleo slow cooker meals" – and, while I am admittedly no paleontologist, I am fairly confident that cavemen didn't have crockpots, either.
  • islandlifenc
    islandlifenc Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Rather stupid idea, imho. The whole paleo / 'caveman' idea is to eat "like a caveman" before humans were cultivating grains... But when we did have cows...

Tee hee! I saw a pinterest link for "paleo slow cooker meals" – and, while I am admittedly no paleontologist, I am fairly confident that cavemen didn't have crockpots, either.

ROFLOL :laugh:
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    If we werent meant to consume grains beer wouldnt taste so good :drinker:
  • Cmandy67
    Cmandy67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Exactly! LOL