Pretzels

Options
Are pretzels an ok snack? I'm trying to get away from sweet snacks so I'm trying pretzels.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    They have no nutritional value really, but they're low cal and delicious. I vote yes for pretzels - especially since some of them have a TON in a serving.
  • metzlerjn
    metzlerjn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I guess they are better than chips because they are fat free but they don't really offer any nutritional benefits. You should try triscuits. They have tons of whole grains, and a little bit of fiber and protein. You can eat plain, or they have several flavors, or you can add some low fat cheese.
  • johnknappcc
    Options
    Better than chips, but the serving size is relatively small. If you like popcorn, you get quite a lot for a small calorie impact. But, if you don't mind the serving size, why not?
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I vote for Triscuits.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    coat them in 50/50 melted dark choc and peanut butter then toss them in powdered sugar. NOM!!

But yeah, plain they are a tasty, crunchy, salter low cal snack.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Better than chips, but the serving size is relatively small. If you like popcorn, you get quite a lot for a small calorie impact. But, if you don't mind the serving size, why not?

^This^ I prefer popcorn, you get a decent serving.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    IIFYM
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I love them......But how addictive are they????

A bit like pringles...................Once you pop.........You cant stop hahaha!!

Yes def better than crisps that's for sure!!