I am in Prison
  • fireflye38
    fireflye38 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Fire fighter & crew manager in london
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I am a photographer and I love it. Like the looks on peoples faces when i show them a good shot.
  • Ms_Curly
    Ms_Curly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my job, I wish I worked every day :) but for stress reduction reasons I don't. I average about 32 hours per fortnight (2weeks). Every single minute of my job I am on my feet and moving around. I work in a supermarket deli department with a very busy lunch rush so it's here there and everywhere. I HATE it when things are quiet and love to find things to clean and re-clean, hate just stnding around. I'm sure my work days I burn a lot of calories, but when I'm not at work I tend to be sedentary. It's very hard for me to find the "start button" to begin exercising but generally once I do I do like exercising.
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Storeman/Forklift Driver in a high stress/fast paced wine bottling/distribution company.
    9hrs straight a day loading/unloading trucks with only a 10min break if we are lucky.

Job sucks or rather the management sucks and don't care aslong as money is coming in.
    Co-Workers are a blast for the most part and it's a paying full time job with benefits so it's 50/50
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I'm a financial planner
  • docssj
    docssj Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I totally love my job im a vet i alsotrain dogs for the military
    X
  • Streamlinedforlife
    Options
    I am a validations engineer for a pharmaceutical company. I enjoy my job very much and am very passionate about this field. I am looking to lose weight to look cuter in business attire.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Desk job. Call centre. Not taking calls thankfully but still it sucks.
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Food microbiologist for the state of Ohio. I also work closely with the FDA and USDA.

I like my job for the most part, but politics makes my job difficult to love... (READ: We have 6 people trying to do the job of about 12-14 people, and the workload is EVER INCREASING)
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm a child minder - best bit about my job is I get lots of cwtches and I'm always home for my kids - worst thing about my job is dirty nappies and snotty noses ych-y-fi ????
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Headhunter of Investment bankers
  • dankonstantinos
    dankonstantinos Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Travel Agent by day, struggling comedian by night. They're both pretty awesome, though of course I'd rather just be a comic.
  • oliviabog
    oliviabog Posts: 101
    Options
    Was a teacher, now a mummy. I work for my partners company too. I loved teaching but took a position at a really rough school and it ruined it for ever. Yes it was THAT bad... But i love being a mummy, even though that can be hard at times too with a 2.5 year old and a 15 month old.
  • pennydreadful270
    pennydreadful270 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Currently a training facilitator- I help people train on the company's computer software for the oil industry. I love it mainly because I was unemployed for about 8 months, and self-employed trying to fight for every hour of work before that, and the thought that someone would give me contract that means I get paid every day was unspeakably exciting.
  • Lunachic77
    Lunachic77 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Military - Air Force - Logistics Management
  • rachjenn
    rachjenn Posts: 87
    Options
    Web Designer :-)
  • Ms_Curly
    Ms_Curly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Recently, I almost applied for a (electricity) meter job! My brother is one and this sounded like the dream job, being paid to exercise in a way I totally enjoy (walking). The hours were wrong for my family's lifestyle though :(
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i am a preschool teacher, at least for the next 2 weeks. i turned in my 2-week notice and resigned last Friday. i really loved my job and it was rewarding on every level, but i'm a full time student studying social work and the class schedule and work load i have wasn't conducive to the 48+ hours a week shifts i've been pulling for the past year.

next semester i'm taking 18 credit hours and doing a part-time internship with a local youth outreach program. i don't know if i'll have time for a job, but i am thinking about applying some local fro-yo shops :)
  • mhernandez1976
    mhernandez1976 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Associate Engineer to I finish my electrical engineering degree. So when not on-site doing inspections at a desk writing reports doing research for them.